Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gimme my shit back.

This is a discussion on Gimme my shit back. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I know it was most likely eddie, i doubt it was jc. Give me reinhardt's gear back. kkthxbb...
Page: 1

0stealth0

I know it was most likely eddie, i doubt it was jc.

Give me reinhardt's gear back.

kkthxbb

Banned

I really doubt it was Eddie :S he is good gun. What's up with everyone being a scammer douchebag here lately?

RiseAgainst_

What r u talkin about? explain more :S??

And yes eddie is gg

0stealth0

well considering i talked to you yesterday rein...

Well, i bought rein's old char off eddie, and started gearin him up. Killed samma, hyde, shaula, and tk so far...

I was talkin to eddie about eslant last night, and after i logged off, i logged in this morning with:

1337 coins
    and items in my inv lookin likethis

which tells me it was him because he sold it to me cheap.

Eddie never do that shit he has my password on ronark with my char full geared(because he buy my prem) and never 1 item dissaper so stop talk shitty if u got pwned pls

MillionVoices

who the hell is eddie rofl?

Acostic

eddiezhu

RiseAgainst_

Before u blame eddie or anyone u should have asked me, i dont wanna be a dick but... u know how long i've been selling my acc :s? many ppl offered for it and the ones that say "ok ill buy it but give me the id and pass so i see that u have it" idk how many ppl have access to the char. I thought u were gonna be smart to buy gold premium and seal ur stuff considering that u bought the char for almost nothign wich is kinda weird

Idk but i dont think eddie would do that, and it wasnt me but lets hear what he says :/

0stealth0

^^^ i wasnt gonna buy gold till my bronze ran out...

RiseAgainst_

-.-

eddiezhu

fucck well stealth wanna go with me to another game or somehting? i'm done with it

"ok ill buy it but give me the id and pass so i see that u have it" idk how many ppl have access to the char[/b]
    your retarded......tell them if they want to see the account to meet you ingame. and take items/cash first before you give pw out...

and gift me the gb's you owe me

RiseAgainst_

Nooo the char was naked when i was offering it, i was always selling it naked so i didnt see any problem of giving out the pass to let them see and buy it but fkin retards always playing with you zzz

eddiezhu

=\ no one went on it when i was playing reinhardt. i thoguht only jc and me knows the password. fucking ko i tried to change the password for ur account and on record.. didn't fucking work, so i thought i don't think jc will scam and I wouldn't take those items anyways.. so i didn't bother changing the password.. didn't know that..=\

i was always selling it naked so i didnt see any problem of giving out the pass to let them see and buy it[/b]
    thats not smart, you cant give test dive unless if you know them

you shoulda told him half ko4life community knew the password, and not to put items on it without gold prem or without pw change

i think whoever you bought it of owes you, for incorrect information on the account.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast