Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Goodbye and Sellout List

This is a discussion on Goodbye and Sellout List within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; All Items are NOT FOR INGAME TRADE Will Only Do WU. Pm Me with your offer or send me an ...
Page: 1

Default Goodbye and Sellout List (Rogue, Priest and Warrior Items)

All Items are NOT FOR INGAME TRADE Will Only Do WU. Pm Me with your offer or send me an email @ [email protected]

UPDATE: Seems to be that nobody likes to make an offer, they would like me to tell them a price, Well I don't really have a clue so if you pm me asking me how much I'm not gona respond because I don't have a clue, but if you pm me with your idea of a cash offer then i will respond.

Unique Jewels
    (1)x Iron Necklace +3----Sold for 300
    (2)x Warrior Earrings +0--$80 each SOLD
    (1)x Glass Belt +1--$80
    (1)x Priest Pendant +3--$120
    (1)x Elf Belt +2--$95
    (2)x Warrior Earring +3--$155 each SOLD
    (2) x Ring of Courage +2--$130 each SOLD
    (1)x String Of Skulls +2 150 SOLD
    (2)x Elf Metal Earrings +3--155 each

Weapons
    (1) x Smite Hammer +7 Non Rebirth
    Raptor +11 Rebirth--$300 SOLD
    Chaos Wirinom +7 Non Rebirth-----Sold--$120
    Chaos Nebrios +7 Non Rebirth------Sold--$120
    Hanguk +5 Rebirth--$70 SOLD
    Scorpion Scythe +7--$20 SOLD
    Undefeatable Windforce +7 Non Rebirth--$100
    Scorpion Bow +8--$50

Shields
    Chitin Shield +7 Non Rebirth--$385
    Defender of the Lord +7 Non Rebirth

Armor
    Priest Plate +8 Strength Set
    Priest Full Plate +8 Health set
    Priest Full Plate Def (2) x +5 spr Helm,+6 Dgr Helm, +6 ax Gaunts, (2) x +5 spr gaunts, +6 ax boots, +5 spr boots, +6 arrow Pads)
    Priest Chitin +8 non rebirth Health set
    Priest Paper Def (+6 dagger cap, +5 spr cap, +4 sword cap,(2)x +5 spear gaunts, +5 spear boots, +4 sword boots, +5 club pauldron)
    Priest Shell Gaunts +8 Rebirthed Health

Rouge Chitin Shell +8 Dex Set Non Rebirth--$125
    Rouge Chitin shell Gaunts +11 Rebirth--$85
    Rouge Full Plate Def (+5 spear helm. +6 dagger helm)

Warrior Exceptional Dragon Set +7 Non Rebirth---$135 each SOLD
    Warrior full Plate Dagger +6 Helm SOLD

40 GB in Coin----------Sold
    Last edited by Doshin; 09-06-2010 at 01:44 PM.

Dam sad to see such a good baba leave, Good luck kanka. Buy his items awesome guy.

waaat. you cant quit

And why does a priest have a full set of excp dragon flight... Sell it to me

Quote Originally Posted by nukka View Post
    waaat. you cant quit

And why does a priest have a full set of excp dragon flight... Sell it to me

Your thinking i am the Doshin that plays in JIT, but i am the Original Doshin. That plays other Characters.

Make an offer on the Set Please.

no you cant sell my pads

Quote Originally Posted by lamigra View Post
    no you cant sell my pads
    You want them You can have them let me know when you will every be in game

what happened to the rebirth of Bad Company?

Quote Originally Posted by LeetEXPLeech View Post
    what happened to the rebirth of Bad Company?

lmao... what rebirth!?

the one that i wanted to happen?

I'll be on Sunday night or Monday morning cause that's when I'll get home

Banned

Too bad u dont use Paypal

Quote Originally Posted by Texarkana View Post
    Too bad u dont use Paypal
    Wu, is just as good and much safer, you don't even have to go to one to send out money you can do it from your Comp.

I can't help but wonder how Erik would feel if he saw this post... I assume worse than when he saw Jeremy's.

Just to let you know he had a few items on the account that were not his... he probably guessed that you would check with people and get them returned before you did whatever you intended to do without that account... I'm sure if he realised those intentions were to strip it naked, donate all nps, and then quit yourself with no heads up to the clan and selling what he had left you for USD he would of thought twice. You should really check with some of the older members before you sell any items that don't belong to you.

Edited*** my bad I got carried away I drink too much.
    Last edited by grimystill; 07-18-2010 at 11:41 PM.

o.0..........

Quote Originally Posted by grimystill View Post
    I can't help but wonder how Erik would feel if he saw this post... I assume worse than when he saw Jeremy's.

Just to let you know he had a few items on the account that were not his... he probably guessed that you would check with people and get them returned before you did whatever you intended to do without that account... I'm sure if he realised those intentions were to strip it naked, donate all nps, and then quit yourself with no heads up to the clan and selling what he had left you for USD he would of thought twice. You should really check with some of the older members before you sell any items that don't belong to you.

"Rebirth clan"!? jokes.. this a**hole is responsible for the downfall of BC. Atleast you proved that my original judgement of you was correct.. I only wish others had listened to me sooner.

Nobody buy this shit. I hope to meet you in RL one day douchin.
    Why do you always open you mouth before you know what is going on? 1. Erik called me and gave me the info to the all his accounts and said Kev do what you want, He didn't mentiion anything to me about some of the items being other people's, infact he gave me a list of items he handed out to people and said that i can either get those items back or let them have them but it was as I wish!!!

How the Hell was I the Downfall of BC? I didn't hack the clan and disbanded it, I didn't quit Playing while in BC because of Hacker hacking everyone. The only Real Problem Silly and I had was you opening up your DSL's all the time and talking sh1t non stop creating more problems.

The Only thing your good for is trying and sweet talk or "E" phuck your way into items and premium, so just leave it at that and leave people be.

2 reasons I Haven't been around is the past couple months some Issues's have been going on, Then i decided to take a Vacation, And those who needed to know already knew that (So i think it is Obvious you DIDN't Need to KNOW). Other thing is I am tired of having stuff stolen from me First it was my fp set, then before i went on vacation I moved all of my mage items and uniques onto NW to come back and find that account naked with exception of the sealed item on coin. So I said phuck it, I am going to couple prems back of this and so on.

And you if you need to Talk with Erik Give Dean a shout he also has his number and i am sure he would luv to hear from you about KNIGH ONLINE DRAMA............ Because he could care less

Another thing Your 1 to talk, as you play on spinal An account thats not even yours, and sell Items of the owners and them lie to him about how or why it was gone... SSE and telling Kev, that Javy said it was okay.. You can be trusted to help, but to only use people for what your needs are.... thanks for the Bump Bizatch
    Last edited by Doshin; 07-18-2010 at 08:51 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast