Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Goodbye and Sellout List

This is a discussion on Goodbye and Sellout List within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I don't mean to be a dick about this guys, but please no drama in the market section, if you'd ...
Page: 2

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I don't mean to be a dick about this guys, but please no drama in the market section, if you'd like to talk about something between you two, do it personally! If you want me to throw this topic in the vault, lemme know Doshin... Good luck with sales man.

I'm not doubting that Erik gave you his account and items... I'm doubting that he had any idea this would be your intentions so soon after. I didn't come across this randomly I was told to look at it by a bunch of people and say something. My beef with you has never EVER been my opinion alone I'm asked to speak up because it's easy for me. Although I wish others would grow a pair and speak up themselves I'm fine to be the one to tell you that this is disgusting. Many people have lost items it doesn't mean they go and make profit from someone else's generosity. Members seem to have a "What Would Silly Do?" attitude and it shocks them that you don't. I was asked to speak up... People feel that you should have divided out the items like Erik did with Jay's stuff when he left. Did I say that? No. Did I ask you for items? No. In fact my response was that Erik had left it to you and tho it sucks it was his decision and there was nothing to be done. Did I know then that you would sell them for USD? No.

You have things a little backwards because the only premiums bought for me are the ones Kev currently buys for HIS account that I told him not to waste money on... which i bought multiple prems for years ago along with ones for other clan members and friends who asked me for a favor. Along with mulitply items I have loaned out to friends and clannies. The only items I had borrowed were the ones Silly OFFERED to loan Dan years ago. The only thing I ever "sweet talked" was everyone quitting clan and leaving you behind... since you jumped the gun and quit I guess my sweet talkin is over.

And the item I sold of Kev's was a skele belt out of frusteration of him taking my items and loaning them out without asking me which i felt bad about after sobering up and made a joke about. I think you are mistaking drunken ramble between account sharers for actual beef there cupcake.

The only KO drama is you needing to return items to their belongers and then bounce out faster so you can be forgotten.

JakeRF

i see lots of anger here lol

Quote Originally Posted by grimystill View Post
    People feel that you should have divided out the items like Erik did with Jay's stuff when he left. Did I say that? No. Did I ask you for items? No.

Hmm lets see the only person I haven't given items or told people to keep items that were on loan has been Javy and I have somethng in mind to do for him.

Yes you did ask me for something to you wanted me to give you Nightwhisp account so you could have it, so I do think thats asking for something.

Silly's items that I gave out or told people they could keep. And lets clear this up that i was told that i could get all the loaned out items back if i wanted.

16 trina's split between spinal and DrDuran

7 gold bars gave to spinal the character that Grimy aka Jen plays

CS+5 gave to spinal the character that crimy aka Jen plays

Horn cross bow +10 to Micha

Helindid crossbow rebirthed +7 micha

scropion bow +8 micha

ske Eranikus

Ske atomic

Bp paper helm Atomic

Most the coin spinal got aswell.

I need to get a time to give migra the club pads.

Here is the other items i gave away that were his

full plate set +8 priest
    in+1
    in+0
    ib+0
    2x shard +8
    2x iron bow +8 ( one of them was Exceptional)
    2x elf belt+0
    Rouge earing +3
    a dex fp set
    sse+2

I gave people out stuff that needed it or deserved it because they didn't wine or be backstabbing and they continued to play. So if you think I didn't divide stuff out your way out of line and wrong...

BTW selling list updated.

No need to argue

im usually on in the mornings. just give me a time that you can boogs

bump for an old time GG.

Ps. You tell her doshin. I especially liked the pary about "E" phucking. hahaha gold

List has been updated. Send in the Offers Plax..

DeHealer

Bumpity bump

Bring the RAIN

u culd always gift me something=D im trying to start playing ares but its not workin so well lols :P free bump lols ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Doshin View Post
    Bring the RAIN
    Transformers? XD what a gay!

Bumpety.
    Buy his stuffs, I don't know who doesn't like Kev, his an awesome guy i personally never had an issue with him maybe others did i don't know. No one has complained to me about Boogs that i can recall to be honest, i don't blame him for being away. Family comes first after all, and if you get items stolen that sucks ass and id probably quit to. i

UPDATE: Seems to be that nobody likes to make an offer, they would like me to tell them a price, Well I don't really have a clue so if you pm me asking me how much I'm not gona respond because I don't have a clue, but if you pm me with your idea of a offer then i will respond.

And if you want fast replies from me us the email address, I check it more on the regular than here.

Make offers, gold runs out soon then will have to raise the price to compensate Prem.

Aloha and Have a bumperful Day

RAZ0R

Quote Originally Posted by Doshin View Post
    Aloha and Have a bumperful Day
    guess who nub

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast