Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

got scammed. lost everything. done with ko. thx for help all.

This is a discussion on got scammed. lost everything. done with ko. thx for help all. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; i hope s0ft aint hv anything to do with this...[/b] doubt it.. he is GG...
Page: 3

DeX

i hope s0ft aint hv anything to do with this...[/b]
    doubt it.. he is GG

Banned

wow this happened to buly ? ;( wtf

The king. Senior Member

ehaha yes!

i have all the "proof" i need now xD

you know who you are, im giving you a chance to give me my shit back.

and dont think i cant prove it. dont push me, i will spare ur name, give me MY items back. keep my account, i can careless, just give me my items back and i will spare your name.

remember i know who it is, i know you will read this. i give you 1 day max to get in touch with me, or i will give proof of what you did, AND i will put all the infomation to BOTH accounts down, + i know more than u think. :P so give me my shit back or else.

Think about it, your rep, or my items.[/b]
    you are so wrong about my friend nolex, hes playing becouse me/svitac is, he wouldnt play without us and i told him if i found out this is true now after he told me its not, ill never talk to him anymore. so iknow he didint do it. ijust want you to understand how wrong you really are.

Nick

i believe s0ft on his word

and i dont think nolex is a scammer :/

ok..
    does he want me to show the proof or give items back?

Banned

just show the proff fcuk him

ok i warned you.

and s0ft stfu stop trying to take up for him , u were in to.

Ok i really dont feel like typing all this but here we go.

I traded nolex my 72 priest for his 71 rogue..
    everything good for first few days. i trusted him, he seemed like a good guy.
    Then yesterday when i came home, i tried to log on and the password was changed.
    So i talk to him and he says he didnt do anything, that he had account for a long time and nothing happened. he says its some1 else (not going to metion name, no use to ruin his name cuz i have proof it was nolex)
    anyway, i check my email and see that nolex changed the password to the account i have him before he changed the email...so i was going to log on and see if he had my items but the account was in use..so out of the blue i thought i would try the password he changed his account to, and tried it with the rogue account he gave me.
    guess what. it worked. and the email was changed back to HIS EMAIL. so theres your proof.
    i log on the rogue and all my items were gone, except the md + 8 [ which he let me use ] and the personal + 7 dagger.
    so all the items were gone so i took the md [ i mean wdf i got screwed on my account, and the items were gone.] and i burnt the personal [broke going +2 rebirth btw xD it was so exciting to see ] and in the letter there were cure pots send to me from s0ftthebeast. [ that doesnt say he was in on the scam. but i dont know s0ft, and put 2 and 2 together.. hmm? ] well nolex i wasnt going to ruin your name cuz i wanted my items back...but hey i guess that aint working..

people know im thrustworthy, and i am not lieing about this. and um. fuck you nolex. and s0ft if u really didnt have anything to do with it, say out of it, dont mix ur name up with this faggot. and guys i will post all info to both accounts soon :P.

Banned

bro i know u can say u got proff..and ur a trustable guy and everything..but in order for everyone to belvie u and him to get banned..u need a screen shot or somthing ...copy and paste or somthing...but i still belvie u ..gl

Yurtrus

Look I did a trade with Dfalt. I had NO problems Had the account for many months and we chatted alot about gear and whatnot. Now im not saying he had anything to do with this. I personaly dont belive he did after he lost his gear on his rogue. we did a char/char trade. had 0 problems. nolex I have no idea who you are off hand. maybe ingame but i dont do too much on here.

BuLy Im sorry you lost so much.

Hope everything gets back to who its supposed to or alteast fair items in return.

T/c community.
    Jay

fuk it i looked on his email, its all sweedish, all i see is where he changed his account pw. and i dont know how togo to other pages. but the proof is there. and i dont care who flames me or whatever...i just want to warn people about this guy. nolex, u got my account, u still have ur rogue. if you got any heart what so ever, just let me have my gear man.. if not w/e. god bless ya.

The king. Senior Member

ok i warned you.

and s0ft stfu stop trying to take up for him , u were in to.

Ok i really dont feel like typing all this but here we go.

I traded nolex my 72 priest for his 71 rogue..
    everything good for first few days. i trusted him, he seemed like a good guy.
    Then yesterday when i came home, i tried to log on and the password was changed.
    So i talk to him and he says he didnt do anything, that he had account for a long time and nothing happened. he says its some1 else (not going to metion name, no use to ruin his name cuz i have proof it was nolex)
    anyway, i check my email and see that nolex changed the password to the account i have him before he changed the email...so i was going to log on and see if he had my items but the account was in use..so out of the blue i thought i would try the password he changed his account to, and tried it with the rogue account he gave me.
    guess what. it worked. and the email was changed back to HIS EMAIL. so theres your proof.
    i log on the rogue and all my items were gone, except the md + 8 [ which he let me use ] and the personal + 7 dagger.
    so all the items were gone so i took the md [ i mean wdf i got screwed on my account, and the items were gone.] and i burnt the personal [broke going +2 rebirth btw xD it was so exciting to see ] and in the letter there were cure pots send to me from s0ftthebeast. [ that doesnt say he was in on the scam. but i dont know s0ft, and put 2 and 2 together.. hmm? ] well nolex i wasnt going to ruin your name cuz i wanted my items back...but hey i guess that aint working..

people know im thrustworthy, and i am not lieing about this. and um. fuck you nolex. and s0ft if u really didnt have anything to do with it, say out of it, dont mix ur name up with this faggot. and guys i will post all info to both accounts soon :P.[/b]
    ihad nothing to do with it, but ill still defend my friend becouse he said he didnt do it. we talk everyday in vent and iknow when he says something whats a lie and whats not, he cant lie to me, but today ill ask him once again.

look man, some1 scammed / hacked me. and all the evidence i found points to nolex. how can it not be nolex? that password was changed to what buly was changed to. [which is not the orginial pw on the rogue, so elimates a rollback] i just wanted to warn people about this guy, i know i aint getting my items back...so im not responding anymore. and besides this is the market section, this has went to far here. close this topic please, we can settle this on msn, but nolex has no balls.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123