guess i sell Rec0rd again?

This is a discussion on guess i sell Rec0rd again? within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; eddie did chargeback for stuff i didnt do <_< so fukin gay. right when im bout to quit game i ...
Page: 1

Banned

eddie did chargeback for stuff i didnt do <_<
    so fukin gay. right when im bout to quit game i get chargebacked. so sell Rec0rd lvl 70 orc warrior 215k nps naked. need $100 usd so i can quit this game. will throw in a priest pendant if you pay 120$ B) rlly gotta quit this gay game so pls buy.

Banned

The price goes from 100 to 220 for a PP...gtfo forums and stay out of the game you fucking scammer.

Everyone say hello to the new Fleedude.

eddiezhu

fuck you homo who else would take some items that i have sealed on it.. plus just after i bought it you posted it on the ronark section... don&#39;t be a fucking noob gay mofo

eddiezhu

oh and also i should&#39;ve listen to J when he told me not to.. but if you are thinking about buying it.. don&#39;t be a retard and trust this guy.. i trusted him cause he told me he was a ex clannie and he was gonna pay Play back with the money.. but fuck that shit .. i asked J who knows the secret answer to record and J told me only me, him, original owner and him.. so let&#39;s see who is it...

Banned

yea u sorry eddie idk wtf ur talking about. I didnt take ur items...

Scamming piece of shit.

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

>_< /scammz0r

Banned

k if u guys didint notice i gave play back stuff so im not scam no1. I didnt take items off eddies acc, sum1 else did. His items dissapeared when i was quitting game. SO WHY HACK HIM? I swear i didint and i swear i payed play back. u can ask. I just wanna sell rec0rd and my priest pendant ok?

eddiezhu

bs someone who buys it is gonna get their items taken away again..so if you do buy it you a fucking fucktard

someone should just go on rec0rd and get the account banned.... just like tell the gm to ban you or koxp/spam hack sites in moradon xD that would solve the problem of this topic

Banned

sold. finally uninstalling KO

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

.... so give me ur items and its cool

bb

eddiezhu

wtf who the fuck bought it? and give me my money back!! i stil haven&#39;t got it yet

RiseAgainst_

If u did chargeback, isnt the acc getting banned?

eddiezhu

hopefully... i did a chargeback if not then i&#39;m gonna go delvl it back down to lvl1 and i promise i will i don&#39;t give a fuck but then i&#39;d have to downlaod and install again =-\