Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

\\\To the guy who got scammed his ii +3 rebirthh, by XZEROO\\\\\

This is a discussion on \\\To the guy who got scammed his ii +3 rebirthh, by XZEROO\\\\\ within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; First i saw this and i was like ROFL wtf.. at least if u gonna keep ur char and say ...
Page: 1

RiseAgainst_

Thumbs down

First i saw this and i was like ROFL wtf.. at least if u gonna keep ur char and say it got hacked (to scam) dont put ur nps in ur nickname like if u were gaining them..

Then i pmed her.. (zee, co user of the char xzero, RL friend from xzero, co scammer)

So to the guy that got his ii +3 rebirth scammed, so if they 'got their char back' ask him to pay you back ur ii +3 rebirth now before the case gets forgotten..

Im not being a dick here, just trying to help that guy out. GG paul and zee, oh well at least pay him back <_<.

Xzero

really stfu your an idiot if i scamed him why would i be willing to pay him back god... stop being an idiot

hmm why would i scam an ii? when my clan had much beter thems then that wouldnt i scam that stupid moron

Unforgivable

scam ftw

RiseAgainst_

Why do you get pissed off? cause im saying the truth? just pay him back asap, dont try to let the time pass by.

You never lost ur acc.

Other thing was when i told zee "u and paul still play xzero, everyone knows it." zee said "so????" then she said "i got it back on monday

yeeeeaaa right.

And dont flame, im not insulting u scammer.

Xzero

when i said so i meant so what if we playin gi thought you knew i got my acc its not hard ot get acc back when you have all premoum information and know old sq bla bla of the account why you even on this forum cant let go of ko? you dont even play stop flaming people

MillionVoices

And dont flame, im not insulting u scammer.[/b]
    lol thats an insult rofl.

sigh...

J

Paul, your a fucking idiot. I told you you never lost your acc and i wasn&#39;t kidding. We all know you didn&#39;t lose the acc, but you could&#39;ve actually been smart about it. But noo..... your brain doesn&#39;t function properly...

Inactive Member

Xzero is lame .... thats the true ..... .. they think nobody knows... thats the worst part ....

Xzero

j your an idiot dont think your so cool and powerful just cuz ur a mod your stil the same noob i met in orc side asking me for clan and saying omg i wish i was as good as you, wish i never answered your pm...

believe what you want rofl when i said im gona repay him lol your stil trying to flame me. reinhard is an idiot he has no LIFE AT ALL lerking on forums all day cant give up ko trying to flame, i feel sry for you, get a hobby :lol:

btw rienhard thinks its so hard to make nps lol? i only pk... thats all i do and thats all what any1 do if lvl 72 is enough for them 750k np is nothing

J

Um, actually where did i ever post/say that i feel more surperior than other? NO WHERE. My simple post just said that you never got scammed, you just did that to be stupid and we all know it. So you just say its just a II +3 Rebirth and you could&#39;ve scammed 3 glass belts when you had it, but you didn&#39;t need those. You were sad/mad that you broke the HB that you would do anything to get another BP weapon. And as I said before, you were gonna trade your PE for the II, but you were just "borrowing" it, and then you got scammed? Kinda ironic eh? And you supposly got your character back after everyone kinda forgot about it. Also kinda ironic. You may have fooled other people saying that u got scammed and shit, but i don&#39;t believe that bullshit.

nigga stole his II h34r:

MillionVoices

nigga stole his II h34r:[/b]
    my nigga learned english

my nigga learned english [/b]
    xD

LOL !! hahaha

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast