Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hacked~!

This is a discussion on Hacked~! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; i pmed daddy, when he was on. i told him lovemii is hacked? gg i am hacked too. daddys says: ...
Page: 2

cigaret10

i pmed daddy, when he was on.
    i told him lovemii is hacked?
    gg i am hacked too.
    daddys says: i am wendo.
    daddy says: think this char is hacked too
    me: all stuff gone?
    daddy: ye.
    then he logged off

closetoheaven

16sonsuz16
    selling lugias+6 for 12 gbs hes on p1

louiseisstupid

he has a hb too ...

wendolyn1987

yes he was holdign a HB and shouting selling +6 lugias

and yes i was on daddys account today he asked me to login and check it while he was at work

he will vouch for it !!!!!

and yes his +2 shios and his Iron neck was missing and his armor i think

PriestElf

how i see Cammy selling those same items in this market place... wierd =O or some of the items.

Banned

yeah when i heard all this i was getting ready for work so i didn't have time to check for the items, only time to login and see that they were missing on my character, cause i was already late. So when i was at work I give Wendo my account info so he could check for me. I wanted him to check my other chars on the account and my INN. And he reported back what we already assumed. Because MrRogers had already said he couldn't find them lol... yeah right. He was ONLY person who knows my account infos. Not even kevin had my new password. and IT IS NOT GUESSABLE. Its random characters!!!! it would be like h2zui8ner... imean how could somone hack that w/o knowing it? and I DON"T HAVE ANY KEYLOGERS ON MY PC... I'm a computer tech for 5 years and my computer doesn't even have an unwanted cookie on it!

wendolyn1987

goddamn this is some fucking bullshit man but me didnt take any chances because the acc i plyed on was a freind of mines old acc and i dint know the infos to change it so i make new acc and start over :/
    it kinda worried me that all the people that got hacked was in EnchanteD so i was kinda wery about it
    was rogers sharer with angel?

i didnt fooking take trents items i said why in his post that i am a thief ROFL

i didnt fooking take trents items i said why in his post that i am a thief ROFL[/b]
    funny how you are the only person that knows the pw, and you say you didnt take it? if it was a random DB hack, would the hacker find out the seal/unseal pw to take the other stuff too? since everything is recorded in k2's DB. now i know trent wont have a keylogger lmao, and funny how both you and trent are in the same country, easy for you to take the items without a proxy eh?

funny how you are the only person that knows the pw, and you say you didnt take it? if it was a random DB hack, would the hacker find out the seal/unseal pw to take the other stuff too? since everything is recorded in k2's DB. now i know trent wont have a keylogger lmao, and funny how both you and trent are in the same country, easy for you to take the items without a proxy eh?[/b]
    And?

update for those that might wanna know.

lovemii/kevin's ticket just got escalated to another department because they cant solve it lmao........ lets hope he gets his stuff back ^^

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

i hope u guys have better luck than me

louiseisstupid

i hope too ..

closetoheaven

keylogger wearth shit now becuase the new patch so this is cant be a keylogger only some one that got your info

cuno

Sansasyhonel (orc asassin ) has +10 assasian dagger, he is buy it in today / morning .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast