HE IS SCAMMER!

This is a discussion on HE IS SCAMMER! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; WTF___dude is a scammer probably so dont trust and never buy from him....he is promising to give items and then ...
Page: 1

goutsi

Thumbs down

WTF___dude is a scammer probably so dont trust and never buy from him....he is promising to give items and then dissapear..... one friend send him some money for 28gb and cleaver+9 and a RE and he said he would give in monday.....still w8ing....so....DONT TRUST THIS SCAMMER!!!!

Aymeric

seriously ?

give some proofs ...

goutsi

Thumbs down

u know him in real life or smth??....i told u he hacked my best friend and i have some proufs....my friend send him items usd and he never give items to him. i alos have the WU form which tells i send him items...and if u see this link down of u will understand http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=200442

Aymeric

:x

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

u know him in real life or smth??....i told u he hacked my best friend and i have some proufs....my friend send him items usd and he never give items to him. i alos have the WU form which tells i send him items...and if u see this link down of u will understand http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=200442[/b]
    sent items via wu :P
    nice

hollydolly

he is scammer i also think :huh:

goutsi

I mean USD :P

skurwiel

WTF___dude is a scammer probably ?? He is a fucking scammer for 100%
    i send him $$ for item and he disaphere
    so if som1 write to u :
    name:Philip Do
    City:Garden Grove
    State California
    Zip:92843

just tell him to fuck off !!!!!!

I wisch som1 get u and kick r ass

Bix

base on last name u know he is asian, california confirm he's asian. It asian like him that think they are smart and go around scamming ppl and ruin the rep for all other asian. PPL like him don't realize that trust is a very important concept and makes the world go around. I guess he is one corrupted asian because he have americanized.
    When someone rep u can't trust, please use trade mod. If you can't wait for mod then use me
    *****Forgive me I've been bullshitting too much. *****
    =====I need some sleep=====

arkas

i give prooooooooooooooooooooofs shittt
    he fuked me too for in so shit the fuk up.

u know him in real life or smth??[/b]
    Nope but he was about to buy items from this guy :P. I think Aymeric earns you a big thank you :lol:.

Aymeric

Nope but he was about to buy items from this guy :P. I think Aymeric earns you a big thank you :lol:.[/b]

yep