hi

This is a discussion on hi within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling: (ARES) Ring of Courage +0 Warrior Pendant +0 Ruby Ring +0 (Buy the orc rogue n u get this ...
Page: 1

Banned

Selling: (ARES)
    Ring of Courage +0
    Warrior Pendant +0
    Ruby Ring +0 (Buy the orc rogue n u get this lovely item for free)
    Mirage Dagger +8/80
    Rogue Shell +1/12 Dex Set
    Orc Rogue lvl 68 (Email change is available now w00t)

Selling it under these conditions:
    1. Western Union
    2. Pay Pal but only to known ko4life members who has done usd trades
    3. I'll accept Girakon items (Rogue Armors + Weapons)(Trade mod or i get item(s) first)

felixir1992

u fucking scammer dont trust him guys he stole a lot of items

Banned

u fucking scammer dont trust him guys he stole a lot of items[/b]

lmfao. why b.c i told u that i recently did something bad over msn? pff stfu at least i'm willing to use trade mod
    unlike you who ask: "let me get the roc+0 in ares first than i give u items on girakon." <--- i ask&#39;ed him why he don&#39;t use trade mod..
    he said "b.c he got scammed b4 by trade mod" lol

bb

bump

Banned

jonny the only reason i post here flaming you at some sort is because you say you scammed a scammer.. but you are selling the scammed items for your own gain and not returning them back to the rightful owner..
    get what i mean?

Banned

jonny the only reason i post here flaming you at some sort is because you say you scammed a scammer.. but you are selling the scammed items for your own gain and not returning them back to the rightful owner..
    get what i mean?[/b]
    yea i know >.<
    but who would be the rightful owner? if these items were bought with usd n usd came from pay pal&#39;s stupid mistake?
    and i don&#39;t really care no more. i need girakon items or usd so i can buy girakon stuff.. no more ares xD ares fucked me over 2 many time

yea i know >.<
    but who would be the rightful owner? if these items were bought with usd n usd came from pay pal&#39;s stupid mistake?
    and i don&#39;t really care no more. i need girakon items or usd so i can buy girakon stuff.. no more ares xD ares fucked me over 2 many time[/b]
    Ok here is the deal , in your scammer list there is no one is mentioned which means you never got scammed. On some other post you admited scamming the items you are trying to sell here for USD. SO that makes you a scammer and if these forums would have some mods who can deal with the situations you would of been banned and what the fuck Ares has to do with everything since you never got scammed and you got to scam people without any consequence?

"2. Pay Pal but only to known ko4life members who has done usd trades" < HUGE lol. Scammer afraid of chargeback ? HAHA

Banned

Ok here is the deal , in your scammer list there is no one is mentioned which means you never got scammed. On some other post you admited scamming the items you are trying to sell here for USD. SO that makes you a scammer and if these forums would have some mods who can deal with the situations you would of been banned and what the fuck Ares has to do with everything since you never got scammed and you got to scam people without any consequence?

"2. Pay Pal but only to known ko4life members who has done usd trades" < HUGE lol. Scammer afraid of chargeback ? HAHA[/b]
    i think he thinks it was ok scamming the scammer since i guess thats what he deserved? hard explain but i can explain in voice better then words..ok here i try explain again..
    theres a scammer going around...hes got scammed items...jonny finds out..and scamms this dude...for scamming other people..now jonny sales these items for his personal gain even though there not his..jonny thinks this is ok..but do we ? hell no i think if he known the guy was a scammer and scammed him it WOULD have been ok if he owuld return the items but as you can see he says he dosent know who the real owners are..
    i remember this happen to someone else.. someone on here scammed a scammer but HE actually gave back the items to the real owner..

p.s. pica you got a mic and when you coming back ares noob ?

Steefo_o

he says same over me lol
    i only talked 2 him on msn
    just a retard noob :/

Banned

"2. Pay Pal but only to known ko4life members who has done usd trades" < HUGE lol. Scammer afraid of chargeback ? HAHA[/b]

i don&#39;t have pay pal acc its friends.. a gg friend so i don&#39;t want him to get charged back xD
    ^^

Closed, we don&#39;t support selling scammed items here !