Hi i would like to SaygoodBye my friends

This is a discussion on Hi i would like to SaygoodBye my friends within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Hi i use to play BrokenShield a lvl 61 orc warrior but i sold him and traded him for a ...
Page: 1

BrokenShield

Hi i use to play BrokenShield a lvl 61 orc warrior but i sold him and traded him for a diff account,But thats not the reason im quiting i am quiting because of the cheaters,dupers,rollbacks, and ect. im tired of having people to lvl 70 in 3 days and im tired of buying very expensive items and find out the duped and im tired of all the rollbacks im loosing xp my items and more Well those are some reasons i would like to say good bye

I played silentscrap a dlw rogue in AggresivE human side and i played a lvl 62 priest named Klick after i traded brokenshield so here are some people i would like to say goodbye too.....

From Orc side i would like to say goodbye to The Whole Raven clan and there dlw clans u guys were awesome on orc side
    I would like to say goodbye to the whole Badcompany clan expsecailly SillyHo And FlatLine3
    I would like to say goodbye to Oldies and Oldies dlw Also u guys are great
    I would like to say goodbye to MONSTERK1LL,1HITWONTHURT,B4UBLINK, AND THE REST OF LEGENDSOFARES u guys were so leat
    And i would like to say goodbye to the best priest on ares in my opoinion TOWNIT, AKA Nexux Srry if i forgot any of u on orc side hard to think tonight

From human side i would like to say goodbye to these people,and clans.
    I would like to say goodbye to The Whole AggresivE clan the most leat dlw clan,and i would also like to say goodbye to there old sub clan TheTruePKers
    I would also like to say goodbye to The clan ArdreamLORDS
    And i would like to say good bye to the person who convinced me to go human BlackBreed,AKA Oringinal ScrapThatPaintBall for ever live on the dream of pking.
    Sorry if i forgot Any humans its hard to think tonight since it will be the last time i play Well hope u all enjoy your game And for ever live on The clan Raven IckerasTheGod as the leader the will wpn and reach all the way to number 1 someday.

The king. Senior Member

bye, and btw im the best preiest

weedpower

yeah pica

cya ;(

BrokenShield

Notice how i said in my opoinion And yes goodBye Friend good luck in ko

The king. Senior Member

notice that u should know/think im the best ;D

BrokenShield

Lol fine u and TOWNIT are the best xD

xThexArialx

Good luck with whatever your going to do IRL man =p

BrokenShield

ty good luck in ko

knightmaster2118

Wow sorry to here that ro goodluck in real life

knightmaster2118

o and give me ur account baba ;D lol

BrokenShield

Lol i will not sell my account or give it away cus i might some back ^^ doubt it but maybe

BrokenShield

Lol i will not sell my account or give it away cus i might some back ^^ doubt it but maybe