Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

huge selling list uniques, weapons! lvl 73 mage/71 sin+7 personal/72 priest 650k np

This is a discussion on huge selling list uniques, weapons! lvl 73 mage/71 sin+7 personal/72 priest 650k np within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; u msn me :P i forgot ur msn...
Page: 2

Banned

u msn me :P i forgot ur msn

Dizzle13

pm'ed

NeronDomitius

bump

pantelos00

Hi, i would like to know if we can do some trades:

for ur eme+1, and ur dual eme+0 also maybe i will need imirs too

i have posted my list with items that i can sell or trade here is the post:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=184776

if we can do something just pm me
    thank u

Banned

Hi, i would like to know if we can do some trades:

for ur eme+1, and ur dual eme+0 also maybe i will need imirs too

i have posted my list with items that i can sell or trade here is the post:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=184776

if we can do something just pm me
    thank u[/b]
    you can offer me, i will probably not offer with u

C/O on HB+7?

weenus

c/o on elysium +7?

Banned

u offer me :P

simpleguy144

[This is guy is the scammer not me. This is actually what happen. At ist i sent him money thru paypal for 675 dollars for the items im interested. Then he keep on telling me that the money was not yet in his bank account and he will not give the items to me also. After a week i decided to get the money back . And we agreed about it.

Just today (Nov. 9, 2007) , i sent him money thru Western Union for 725 dollars for dual rol +2 and dual eme +1. Now when i ask the items, he wont give it to me.
    God knows and i have the legal copies from western union that i sent the money.

And then he wrote a topic here that im a scammer. Thats a big lie..... You can ask Network and Art.. I did trading with them....

I JUST LOST MY 725 DOLLARS PLUS WU FEES for this guy just today. Only God will punish u and if the police will catch i would be happy.

Banned

[This is guy is the scammer not me. This is actually what happen. At ist i sent him money thru paypal for 675 dollars for the items im interested. Then he keep on telling me that the money was not yet in his bank account and he will not give the items to me also. After a week i decided to get the money back . And we agreed about it.

Just today (Nov. 9, 2007) , i sent him money thru Western Union for 725 dollars for dual rol +2 and dual eme +1. Now when i ask the items, he wont give it to me.
    God knows and i have the legal copies from western union that i sent the money.

And then he wrote a topic here that im a scammer. Thats a big lie..... You can ask Network and Art.. I did trading with them....
    I JUST LOST MY 725 DOLLARS PLUS WU FEES for this guy just today. Only God will punish u and if the police will catch i would be happy.[/b]
    LOL KEEP POSTING EVERYWHERE YOU FUCKING WANT. your bitch ass TRIED to charge me back of 675$ and im a scammer? lol dont even try it

simpleguy144

Beware of this guy. He just want ur cash without giving items.......... He did it to me and he will do it again.

Banned

Beware of this guy. He just want ur cash without giving items.......... He did it to me and he will do it again.[/b]
    are u fucking for real? u tried to charge me back and now u and ur bro network try to trash me? just fuck off already

simpleguy144

BEWARE.......... JUST RECENTLY SCAM ME.

Dizzle13

just got the priest account from him tonight all was good and went well 100% trustable with me i guess i am cool like that xD

I gave him shard +5/80 , md +8/80 , belt of dex +1 , 5gb + rogue plate DD 25 , after he got this items he gave me mage lvl 72 account with personal staff +7 , so for me he not scammer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast