Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hydr4

This is a discussion on Hydr4 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; well i want to vs u Hydr4 i know this is no the correct place to psto it, but yesterday ...
Page: 1

well i want to vs u Hydr4 i know this is no the correct place to psto it, but yesterday with no duffs u were losing, u go back and start to heal urself, jsut come to a 1v1 no heals no dufs

Goliath

Be ready to be massived by that cunt

Helios

war = no vs zone
    duffs and heals are skills ( bps havent 1k def? and no minor? )

well i want to vs u Hydr4 i know this is no the correct place to psto it, but yesterday with no duffs u were losing, u go back and start to heal urself, jsut come to a 1v1 no heals no dufs[/b]
    why no duffs ? u are rogue or loser ?

Goliath

well massive is kinda gay dont u think?

Duffs in 1v1s are for pussies...

k lets putit like this,

lets guess i have 10 cures, cause im rogue can't carry that much, so he have malice+parasite+torment+massive, if he start to throw me once each time i get cure myself u can bet i wont never touch his ass cause he will be hitting me and when i try hit him, he will duff me again so i have to cure agian and get hit, whats the point of tryng to vs him if im only going to freaking cure myself, u will say but hey the cooldown, by the time he give me the last duff his frist duff colldown will be back already, so he can duff me again at one point im going to be out of cures and he just need to duff me one more time and if he is not winning go back heal 1920 spam, duff again and at some point i will not e able to regen his attack being duff

i dont want to make this a flame war, just want to 1v1 him again with no duff and no heals thats all

mrskillz

hence why good BP > Rogue, your only chance to beat a good one is if you have a priest following you

cancel frenzy

Hydr4

dude what the fuck are u on about i beat u 3 times in a 1v1 at war without any fuking duffs i was the only human in war plus most of the time there was multiple orcs on me so yeah wanna 1v1? bring it on

hence why good BP > Rogue, your only chance to beat a good one is if you have a priest following you[/b]
    Good bp? You dont even have to be that good to win 1v1 with rogue, just spam duff untill they are out of cures and know when to heal.
    Hydr4's a good bp, sure massive is gay, but its a duff, which can be cured just as easy as malice...

Hydr4

i would like any rogue that i ever massived in a 1v1 post in this topic i never duff in 1v1

Banned

also.. i know i'm in same clan but bp vs rogue.. bp can throw in all the duffs he/she wants.. b.c a rogue can easily cancel their skills

Rogue > BP <3

ps: well not always that easily lol but still if u practice it gets easier <3

Banned

DONT complain about DUFFs

IF GAME OFFER that skills you can use it..its same like if he say dont use spike..cuz is kinda gay..

so a.q all complaining rogues...get cure pots and dont complain

hydra is gg :P

im not saying shes a bad bp omg, all im saying is that first vs torment so when was curing he attacked me and no time to regain life, second one u throw me a parasite so my life go to 1.3k cause no hp bonus so just count ur hits how much u hit and when was getting the cure done i was almost dead, and final one i was beating u, u go back and start healing then just dissapear

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast