Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I Am No hacker!

This is a discussion on I Am No hacker! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Ok! Now have i puzzle togheter stuffs and will fucking show my duty!!! There are only 2 ways this can ...
Page: 1

nolex

Ok! Now have i puzzle togheter stuffs and will fucking show my duty!!! There are only 2 ways this can been happening!!

1. It was exactly 5 days ago now we made the deal me and ares_bp!! In the begining everything worked out until after 2 days!! After 2 days ares_bp was telling me that he WANTED HIS CHAR BACK!! The first I told him was that I dident want to change back with him becorse I had been sold almost all my rouge items!! I also told him if he get me a new priest in good lvl he can chance my old rouge for it!!
    But as before he just told me that he wanted just his priest back and start to threaten to with take his char back and it will not end well!!
    I think he can take his priest back becorse he have the infos about it!! So now I think he tell everybody he has been hack so he have a reason to get his priest back, becorse now everybody think im the bad guy BUT IM NOT!! I AM INNOCENT!!

Now when i have been talking with ares_bp im pretty sure he have get hacked so the on possible is that is is alternative 2... read it!!

2. The 1 December I bought the rouge from a guy all on ko4life is calling a scammer BUT I TRUTED HIM!! His ko4life name is spit2333 aka Dfalt and it was of his I bought rouge but it was long time ago!! He is the true owner of the account and he have all the infos!! So DON’T BLAME ME!!!!

Really sorry for u man and will try help u!!

U SCAMMER!!!

j/k

i hope u dont lose anythink

af424

kinda fishy...
    why would dfalt not hack u for all this time and only hack it after u sold the account?

kinda fishy...
    why would dfalt not hack u for all this time and only hack it after u sold the account?[/b]
    Maybe he just got unlucky.. coz mostly every one on ko4life disslike him maybe he came up whit the idea: why shouldent i hack all the acc's i have sold, i dont have shit too lose on it...

But i hope bothe of u guys will come to an agreement and move on.

beastieboy99

Ok! Now have i puzzle togheter stuffs and will fucking show my duty!!! There are only 2 ways this can been happening!!
    1. It was exactly 5 days ago now we made the deal me and ares_bp!! In the begining everything worked out until after 2 days!! After 2 days ares_bp was telling me that he WANTED HIS CHAR BACK!! The first I told him was that I dident want to change back with him becorse I had been sold almost all my rouge items!! I also told him if he get me a new priest in good lvl he can chance my old rouge for it!!
    But as before he just told me that he wanted just his priest back and start to threaten to with take his char back and it will not end well!!
    I think he can take his priest back becorse he have the infos about it!! So now I think he tell everybody he has been hack so he have a reason to get his priest back, becorse now everybody think im the bad guy BUT IM NOT!! I AM INNOCENT!!

Now when i have been talking with ares_bp im pretty sure he have get hacked so the on possible is that is is alternative 2... read it!!

2. The 1 December I bought the rouge from a guy all on ko4life is calling a scammer BUT I TRUTED HIM!! His ko4life name is spit2333 aka Dfalt and it was of his I bought rouge but it was long time ago!! He is the true owner of the account and he have all the infos!! So DON’T BLAME ME!!!!

Really sorry for u man and will try help u!![/b]
    idk i find this story hard to belive from wat i was hearing from buly its souns kinda a funny cuz the it was 2 days ago that u found out all ht items on the account cuz were askin u if the ap was good and shit like that and told u lal the tiems and then the next fukin day the acocunt pw is changed and all hte items are gone and some ass is sittin in moradon merchin them off right in front us i find ur story a lil hard to believe srry to say now if i am wrong i will apoligize and move on but if not then u dude i really hope u needed those items more then him that all i have to say

The king. Senior Member

idk i find this story hard to belive from wat i was hearing from buly its souns kinda a funny cuz the it was 2 days ago that u found out all ht items on the account cuz were askin u if the ap was good and shit like that and told u lal the tiems and then the next fukin day the acocunt pw is changed and all hte items are gone and some ass is sittin in moradon merchin them off right in front us i find ur story a lil hard to believe srry to say now if i am wrong i will apoligize and move on but if not then u dude i really hope u needed those items more then him that all i have to say[/b]
    if ur talking about the chitin set he sold it was his own, igave him back it yesterday. he had it on my account while he sold/traded chars.

mammlea2

as far as i know vikings are nice people

ChronicS

Buly if u read this.... this guy is trustable ...
    i know him for 2 years always on vent blablabla ...

only negative bout him is that hes, Swedish :wacko:

beastieboy99

if ur talking about the chitin set he sold it was his own, igave him back it yesterday. he had it on my account while he sold/traded chars.[/b]
    well wat peices did he have like wat was +5 reb and wat was +8 if u answer that u might intrest me but still dont belvie his story like i said its funny how he finds out the items and now the next day thw pw changed and everyhtign is gone so that is all i got ot say about that

The king. Senior Member

well wat peices did he have like wat was +5 reb and wat was +8 if u answer that u might intrest me but still dont belvie his story like i said its funny how he finds out the items and now the next day thw pw changed and everyhtign is gone so that is all i got ot say about that[/b]
    all chitins was +5 rebirth. that i traded him.

beastieboy99

i c

ok i warned you.

and s0ft stfu stop trying to take up for him , u were in to.

Ok i really dont feel like typing all this but here we go.

I traded nolex my 72 priest for his 71 rogue..
    everything good for first few days. i trusted him, he seemed like a good guy.
    Then yesterday when i came home, i tried to log on and the password was changed.
    So i talk to him and he says he didnt do anything, that he had account for a long time and nothing happened. he says its some1 else (not going to metion name, no use to ruin his name cuz i have proof it was nolex)
    anyway, i check my email and see that nolex changed the password to the account i have him before he changed the email...so i was going to log on and see if he had my items but the account was in use..so out of the blue i thought i would try the password he changed his account to, and tried it with the rogue account he gave me.
    guess what. it worked. and the email was changed back to HIS EMAIL. so theres your proof.
    i log on the rogue and all my items were gone, except the md + 8 [ which he let me use ] and the personal + 7 dagger.
    so all the items were gone so i took the md [ i mean wdf i got screwed on my account, and the items were gone.] and i burnt the personal [broke going +2 rebirth btw xD it was so exciting to see ] and in the letter there were cure pots send to me from s0ftthebeast. [ that doesnt say he was in on the scam. but i dont know s0ft, and put 2 and 2 together.. hmm? ] well nolex i wasnt going to ruin your name cuz i wanted my items back...but hey i guess that aint working..

people know im thrustworthy, and i am not lieing about this. and um. fuck you nolex. and s0ft if u really didnt have anything to do with it, say out of it, dont mix ur name up with this faggot. and guys i will post all info to both accounts soon :P.

BTW : dfalt is in my clan rule him out dumbass.

Banned

if the name dfalt aka spit is in it.

then he did it.

lol.

if you havent realised that white boy has been scamming left and right.

Spit think this, im his clan, i been good baba to him, he wont think its me because i been good baba to him, so i can get away with it.

wow.. you belive that kid defalt? lololol

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

actually, soft is a nice person and i doubt he would be risking his name for nolex, probably he knows him or is his friend, and about dfalt, he was know as spit2333 as well and he scammed a guy for 700+$, if he is in ur clan, probably is a new person but my point is that something is fishy here, and still no screenshot of anything, no proof of anything, at least not a big one just words on a screen

1. dfalt doesnt play anymore
    2. nolex is a real dumbass. so he email pw was same as his account pw, so ill upload a screenshot of the letter from k2 saying he changed password. give me a min

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast