B> NP Increase Scrolls

This is a discussion on B> NP Increase Scrolls within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; PM me how much you want....
Page: 1

Banned

PM me how much you want.

Bumpeh ^^

Had some good fights in cz the other day.

kayo_711

haha, our party (lader lvl 65 bp) owend ur party lol... it was fun... and we didn't have chitin sheilds too!!!... =o... xD>... good battles....

Precision

First Kayo, I didn't even die yesterday when I was pking...yes Warmen had some fun fights

Banned

haha, our party (lader lvl 65 bp) owend ur party lol... it was fun... and we didn't have chitin sheilds too!!!... =o... xD>... good battles....[/b]
    Congratulations, You win the Silver Medal!

Sup Warmen, I heart you fool

legitvern

ROFL, u need those np increase scrolls to make np transfering flips rogue more effective. GG, im happy i left u guys...(I hope u guys get banned)

Steefo_o

ROFL, u need those np increase scrolls to make np transfering flips rogue more effective. GG, im happy i left u guys...(I hope u guys get banned)[/b]
    oing did i miss smth ?

yesterday a rogue called DoingDoing was np transfering with EwwwY0urFace an account that flip owns that was deleveled by falah, so im guessing falah was with this doingdoing character...

LordVincenzo

just look at this

lol at falah

a game we said ? but some players are still fockin bastards like irl :angry:

Banned

Congratulations, You win the Silver Medal!

Sup Warmen, I heart you fool [/b]
    go fuck urself in the ass with ur 2in dick assface.

yesterday a rogue called DoingDoing was np transfering with EwwwY0urFace an account that flip owns that was deleveled by falah, so im guessing falah was with this doingdoing character...[/b]
    We saw the same thing. So hear is the wierd part. We go to thier cords. to kill them and after we kill them we come across a snake queen. Right next to where they were. Then 10 seconds later Apon, KYJelly and a couple others show up and we have quite the battle with them. So maybe Apon and his crew used a boss spawn scroll??? Dunno. God I hate people who np transfer.

We saw the same thing. So hear is the wierd part. We go to thier cords. to kill them and after we kill them we come across a snake queen. Right next to where they were. Then 10 seconds later Apon, KYJelly and a couple others show up and we have quite the battle with them. So maybe Apon and his crew used a boss spawn scroll??? Dunno. God I hate people who np transfer.[/b]
    nope it was KYJelly, BoingBoing, Apon, Gemcaster... and we were coming because we saw the NP transfer and we were on our way to stop the bullshit. Because Obviously OingOing and BoingBoing are related... we wanted to make sure that DoingDoing couldn't do anymore np transfer because it would put a serious smudge on our names if someone saw and beleived it was one of us. And it was them that used the monster summoning staff not us.

nope it was KYJelly, BoingBoing, Apon, Gemcaster... and we were coming because we saw the NP transfer and we were on our way to stop the bullshit. Because Obviously OingOing and BoingBoing are related... we wanted to make sure that DoingDoing couldn't do anymore np transfer because it would put a serious smudge on our names if someone saw and beleived it was one of us. And it was them that used the monster summoning staff not us.[/b]

Yeah sounds right. I wasn't suggesting you guys were part of the np transfering. You guys were fighting us though and I thought maybe we stole your boss lol. BTW drop = unique soul pot ^^