Trading ares for cypher

This is a discussion on Trading ares for cypher within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Rogue lvl 63 61 % in ares 1x Shard +8/80 (+5 rb ) 1x Mirage Dagger +8/80 non rb 1x ...
Page: 1

l0cky

Red face

Rogue lvl 63 61 % in ares

1x Shard +8/80 (+5 rb )
    1x Mirage Dagger +8/80 non rb
    1x Shell set +7/12 dex
    1x Black Dragon Neckless

Cypher , just offer me...
    ( good items )

add me on msn [email protected]

Banned

yay!! the baba made his 10th ko4life name!! gratz for him!!

l0cky

Red face

Will use middleman (ko4life global mod or admin or Server mod ) , btw spit is a scammer he takes back his characters after trading them which you cant do anymore but I still wouldnt trust him, he is a 15 year old punk.. and there is proof of him scamming that way, go read posts from a while back or just ask in a post.... Just w/e you do if your gonna trade with him Use a Middleman because he will scam you...

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

arent u xXgenaXx or something like that? o.O

ur offer is exactly the same

l0cky

Im not xxgenaxx , lol i dont even hear of that name on ko4life... i just searched it.. im just trying to get a good rep on ko4life you know man? i dont wanna scam people... i man i am fair trader thats why i wanna use a middleman

Banned

Will use middleman (ko4life global mod or admin or Server mod ) , btw spit is a scammer he takes back his characters after trading them which you cant do anymore but I still wouldnt trust him, he is a 15 year old punk.. and there is proof of him scamming that way, go read posts from a while back or just ask in a post.... Just w/e you do if your gonna trade with him Use a Middleman because he will scam you...[/b]
    yea ur real fuckin smart if u think that im a scammer, the only reason u think im a scammer is cuz im flaming u for legit reasons. u have fucking 10 names and obviously u shouldnt be trying to sell shit on here if everybody knows that u have multiple names. if ur going to call somebody a scammer maybe u should actually know what ur talking about and not just act like a turk and scream out shit like u have nothing better to do.
    and guys the post that he was refering to that flippin sed i was a scammer the story goes like this-
    i got a hacked account from my frend and didnt know it was hacked until i traded with the person. i traded my frends lvl 72 warrior for a lvl 73 rouge and since im legit i GAVE the rouge to flippin even though i had nothing to do with hacking it. theres alot more details to the story but im not gonna post a ten page thing on here, if u want them ask me or flippin but im 150% legit and have never scammed anybody in this game

l0cky

Red face

Man stfu... i saw the topic dont try and make up shit about u fucking saying o that wasnt me i ended up with the account anyone can say that dumbass , I think your a fucking scammer because you are... you tried to scam me for my items a while back and said give me them first.. lol u said not 1 first all them first... lol man ive had people say talking to you was fishy when u started talking .. u have a scamming accent of talking so stfu.. dont post on other people's shit your fucking accusing because a while back I wanted the account first.. and u said No i dont give stuff first... you never even brought up a middleman... lol well dude im 28 your 15 so dont be running around doing that shit... your a fucking 15 year old immature punk and no one likes those people.. I bet you have no friends at school if u even go to school prolly drop out... What are u trailor park trash to? I bet so.... have to get mad at others because ur poor... and got nothing ... lol yea well P.S , I DONT KNOW IF YOUR A SCAMMER, im just saying what i saw , but just dont accuse other people of scamming... when they dont...

Banned

yea good call bro "im a scammer because i asked for items before sq" well if u didnt have 10 ko4life names i wouldnt require items first and when we were going to do trades mods hadnt even suggested being a middlman. ur a fucking noob and in my opinion its more pathetic that ur 28 and ur playing this game and ur cussing like an immature faggot. i dont know any 28 year old that has a job that talks like that, good try thou bro im sure alot of people will laugh at ur posts

l0cky

Red face

Lol, yea man I am 28 and the reason I cuss is because U fucking cuss at me and accuse me of fucking scamming! and im sick of you, your 15 and everyone will laugh at that because a 15 year old cussing at a 28 year old? hmmm thats immature talking about being immature.. haha your funny... just stop acusing people because you scam.... Im beginning to think you do, Before i never said you did I said I saw a post... but with u acting liek that I think you do.... sorry man people beleive me before you because ur sitting there cussing at me when u got no proof and No i dont got 10 ko4life names , lol wow idiot... have mods check it rite now and Post the names I have lol Its gonna be 2 because I have 2 ... one is my sons... so just stfu.... Your probably sitting there with oily skin never showering for about 10-15 days.. kk thx.. have them post my 2 names not 10 dumbass.

l0cky

Red face

BUMP

Rogue lvl 63 61 % in ares

1x Shard +8/80 (+5 rb )
    1x Mirage Dagger +8/80 non rb
    1x Shell set +7/12 dex
    1x Black Dragon Neckless

Cypher , just offer me...
    ( good items )

add me on msn [email protected]

Banned

Hey, I can give This stuff

Lvl 63 warrior
    Lvl 63 sin
    Dual Mirage Dagger +8/80 ( NON RB )
    Raptor +8/80 ( NON RB )
    Shell set +7/12 ( Rebirthed ) for rogue
    Black Dragon Neckless

Add me on msn ..... [email protected][/b]
    ALSO WHEN UR DONE READING THIS GO TO THIS LINK FOR EVEN MORE INFO <a href="http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=105092&hl=th.conscript" target="_blank">http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...hl=th.conscript</a>

OR IF U WANT GO TO THIS LINK: <a href="http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=105092&hl=th.conscript" target="_blank">http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...hl=th.conscript</a>

well i couldnt get mod to do i.p check but i just looked around for offers like this and i know for a fact that this is u and it would be to hard to show all 10 names so im just using htis post as an example, but these r his names:
    american
    tyler
    mitch
    l0ckly
    americanwarrior
    rememberme
    slapped
    dontrunfromall
    richb0i
    GetDatDown
    grat

SO DOES EVERYBODY AGREE THAT I WIN THIS ARGUMENT AND THAT HES A SCAMMER OR HAS ATTEMPTED TO SCAM IN THE PAST
    when somebody ses "selling for usd" or "trading from ares to $#$ (cypher, diez, whatever)"

i did about an hour of research on this guy just for this god dam post and to prove something, that scammers will never get away with it if people attempt to fix it. anybody that reads this if they want to do even more research can go to:

<a href="http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?act=Search&CODE=show&searchid=edd350f9f1 2e3fba037bad81e3185251&search_in=posts&result_type =topics&highlite=%2Bth.conscript" target="_blank">

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?ac...Bth.conscriptor also</a>
    u can pm me cuz i know its tuff to copy and paste some of this stuff

l0cky

lol couldnt get a mod to do ip check that doesnt prove shit dude
    lol u prolly found one and it wasnt the same ip lol noob

Banned

mods are busy guys if that isnt enough proof that u are currently or have been a scammer then idk what is

l0cky

ur the fucking scammer here dude ... why u keeping at this because u know I have proved u wrong and u want to keep adding on to the mess , id say thats it... guys send me a pm and ask me anything you want... I will answer it dont listen to this low life lieing 15 year old sack of fucking shit...