I Got one Priest FP 25 DD Helmet that i dun need.

This is a discussion on I Got one Priest FP 25 DD Helmet that i dun need. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; So the thing is, iv been away from KO for over 1,5 year or so.. some oldschool players might remember ...
Page: 1

cZo

So the thing is, iv been away from KO for over 1,5 year or so.. some oldschool players might remember me as Exicator (Noname clan). So i was visiting my friends house and logged on Exi and noticed i still have a Priest FP 25 DD helmet.. well.. i dun need it.. nor i need the money but i wanna trade it for money on ares so i can upgrade shit till they break (hobby of mine) that means that you guys can offer me various prices in pm.. p.s i dun know the real price of it atm so you can suggest anything.... Also if i feel like it i could give it away for some old friends from the game (dun know your ingame names anymore so you could post your old name so i could regognize you)

Dearly Yours, Exi

the helmet is whort around 2g, just wanned to tell u, and gl whit ur upgreading, and if u still have it after i have bought my stuff for usd (ofc if i get it doh) ill buy it from u