BUYING PREM FOR IGC

This is a discussion on BUYING PREM FOR IGC within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; need asap plssssssssss someone...
Page: 1

need asap plssssssssss someone

bumpppppppppp pls pls ssssss

matesz001

need asap plssssssssss someone [/b]
    u said ud pay with paypal get click and buy transfer it if u dont know u can do that do it now dont trust strangers even tho u take all other account he still gets access 2 ur account right. this is what i would do. he gets ur account he says he wont get prem or even gets prem. then he logs off. then he gets bk on ko and tpes ur info in. not pressing connect. lets say he dont turn his comp off for 1 day then u put ur stuff bk ur like its all right. then he wakes up 1 day and presses connect says ur on he waits presses cancel. then later he presses he cs ur not on. hes like all right he logs on u. he sees all ur nice stuff and says dam this is worth the 9 usd i payed. he gets all ur items and u get up next day and ur like wtf. i have no items nooooooooooo. whatever u have i bet is good and if it got takin away ud b like. how did this happen did he have a hack and he pms u and says u like ur new account with bronze prem. and u quit ko and now evry1 say i scammer blah blah blah im just warning this dude cause i dont want 2 c this happen. and if ur like y im not doin this its cause i dont feel like running his ko time. and wow i wrote alot. oh ya and if ur like if i change password he cant log on me. that is tru but he keeps the connect part up and ur like i can get around this ur wrong ill get u bronze and i will do this 2 u. and i will show u that it is possible. and if u really want it bronze is 18gb silver is 40gb and gold is 25gb im goin by that i can buy valk armor and sell double its kc value. id get gold so u could seal ur stuff.

u said ud pay with paypal get click and buy transfer it if u dont know u can do that do it now dont trust strangers even tho u take all other account he still gets access 2 ur account right. this is what i would do. he gets ur account he says he wont get prem or even gets prem. then he logs off. then he gets bk on ko and tpes ur info in. not pressing connect. lets say he dont turn his comp off for 1 day then u put ur stuff bk ur like its all right. then he wakes up 1 day and presses connect says ur on he waits presses cancel. then later he presses he cs ur not on. hes like all right he logs on u. he sees all ur nice stuff and says dam this is worth the 9 usd i payed. he gets all ur items and u get up next day and ur like wtf. i have no items nooooooooooo. whatever u have i bet is good and if it got takin away ud b like. how did this happen did he have a hack and he pms u and says u like ur new account with bronze prem. and u quit ko and now evry1 say i scammer blah blah blah im just warning this dude cause i dont want 2 c this happen. and if ur like y im not doin this its cause i dont feel like running his ko time. and wow i wrote alot. oh ya and if ur like if i change password he cant log on me. that is tru but he keeps the connect part up and ur like i can get around this ur wrong ill get u bronze and i will do this 2 u. and i will show u that it is possible. and if u really want it bronze is 18gb silver is 40gb and gold is 25gb im goin by that i can buy valk armor and sell double its kc value. id get gold so u could seal ur stuff.[/b]
    my stuff is already sealed... and usually im picky with who i would let buy me prem.. good points anyway

bumpppppppp paying good cash or items