I'm back and ready to finish my babashop

This is a discussion on I'm back and ready to finish my babashop within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; To finish my babashopping I need these items: Dual Howling Rooster +0 or Dual Elf Metal Earring +1 1x Sherion ...
Page: 1

To finish my babashopping I need these items:

Dual Howling Rooster +0 or Dual Elf Metal Earring +1
    1x Sherion +8 non rebirth

I'm paying via PayPal and I don't want to pay really high prices on those items.

Thanks,

The M4D Team.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Pm me your msn when u look at forum

axisofevil

wow i really hate u nobs who r proud to babashop....
    i dont hate babashoppers in general because i admit ive dun it b4, but u peeps who think babashopping makes you cool, piss me off
    tell me your ign so i can flame you all over the forums....i bet you wouldnt like that
    anyways, consider this a bump

i dont hate babashoppers in general because i admit ive dun it b4, but u peeps who think babashopping makes you cool, piss me off
    tell me your ign so i can flame you all over the forums....i bet you wouldnt like that
    anyways, consider this a bump[/b]
    e-pns... Seeing as you just admitted to it to anyone could do the same to you. BET YOU WOULDNT LIKE THAT, idiot

axisofevil

e-pns... Seeing as you just admitted to it to anyone could do the same to you. BET YOU WOULDNT LIKE THAT, idiot[/b]
    actually, if you could read...i sed i dont have anything against babashoppers until they brag and are proud about the fact that they spend real muny on ko.
    but seriously can you not read lol? becoz your post makes no sense by quoting my post.....idiot

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

anyways, consider this a bump[/b]
    Next time keep that for your self

Bump still waiting for pm