Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I'm back and still selling my CS+8 & shard+8

This is a discussion on I'm back and still selling my CS+8 & shard+8 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; CS+8 Shard+8 As i already posted a few months back, this items made before KE launched. Sold a few items ...
Page: 1

ScofieLD

Default I'm back and still selling my CS+8 & shard+8

CS+8
    Shard+8

As i already posted a few months back, this items made before KE launched. Sold a few items to people who trust me.

PM/post here for offers (serious offer)

Only WU this time, but Paypal might be considered.

ScofieLD

UP

ScofieLD

upupup

ScofieLD

Current offer:

Shard+8: USD180
    CS+8 : Not yet

ScofieLD

UP

ScofieLD

BUMP

ScofieLD

UP

ScofieLD

UP, no one interested in CS?

NearlyLVL75

up

ScofieLD

UP

ChickenMaster

Originally posted by ScofieLD
    Current offer:

CS+8 * *: Not yet

OMG What... USD 180 for 1x Shard +8 .. omg .. you better take that offer fastt, Im telling you.. dont be Greedy!!... Because i saw 3 people selling Shard+8 for 90-100 USD each and i believe thats the Right price for those daggers.. since i play KO, now with the new patch and new weapons those standards Shards+8 is gonna go down may be a little more.. in few months, later you will see alot of Exceptional Shard+8 and Sherion+8 better than Regular Shard+8, so dont waste more time.. thats a good deal take the money and move on... take my word im telling you.. 90-100 usd for each shard +8, i know 3 people already sold their shards +8 for that price.

Banned

PM me price on CS8.

ScofieLD

Originally posted by ChickenMaster+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChickenMaster)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ScofieLD
    Current offer:

CS+8 * *: Not yet

OMG What... USD 180 for 1x Shard +8 .. omg .. you better take that offer fastt, Im telling you.. dont be Greedy!!... Because i saw 3 people selling Shard+8 for 90-100 USD each and i believe thats the Right price for those daggers.. since i play KO, now with the new patch and new weapons those standards Shards+8 is gonna go down may be a little more.. in few months, later you will see alot of Exceptional Shard+8 and Sherion+8 better than Regular Shard+8, so dont waste more time.. thats a good deal take the money and move on... take my word im telling you.. 90-100 usd for each shard +8, i know 3 people already sold their shards +8 for that price.[/b]
    Ty for ur advice but i forgot that was long time ago hehe, the guy already withdraw his offer so right now no one has offer yet... :wacko:

Ashearo

You got any other uniques?

ScofieLD

Originally posted by Ashearo
    You got any other uniques?
    In Ares i only have those 2 items...

Might have others but dunno if my friend wanna sell them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast