Help to get MercyFul banned.

This is a discussion on Help to get MercyFul banned. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Just bump this topic till a mod reads it plz. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=64001...
Page: 1

grzequ

Default Help to get MercyFul banned.

Just bump this topic till a mod reads it plz.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=64001

nah, give me a break dude, he is a nice baba..
    he just like to spamm it spamm it ^_^

grzequ

He like to spam it, spam it. Its ok. He is like me then...

But also...

He like to lie it, lie it
    He like to koxp it, koxp it
    He like to scam it, scam it
    He like to annoy me, annoy me
    He like to annoy all, annoy all
    He like to ruin topics, ruin topics
    He like to swear it, swear it

Also he is just a noob that searchs for Grade 3 Ardream clans. Funny part he have exceptional shard +8/80, shell +7 set. IN IB dual ROL dual RE.

Looking for grade 3 clans with cape Wahaha

What u say?

Dont tell me that u loved him... He is annoying. Funny but damn annoying. And Annoyance/Koxp/Lie/Swear/Scam people is ban reason as they posted on Rules.

Waiting for ban, to feel myself better. Owning 1 more noob? Yesss!

Originally posted by grzequ
    He like to spam it, spam it. Its ok. He is like me then...

But also...

He like to lie it, lie it
    He like to koxp it, koxp it
    He like to scam it, scam it
    He like to annoy me, annoy me
    He like to annoy all, annoy all
    He like to ruin topics, ruin topics
    He like to swear it, swear it

Also he is just a noob that searchs for Grade 3 Ardream clans. Funny part he have exceptional shard +8/80, shell +7 set. IN IB dual ROL dual RE.

Looking for grade 3 clans with cape Wahaha

What u say?

Dont tell me that u loved him... He is annoying. Funny but damn annoying. And Annoyance/Koxp/Lie/Swear/Scam people is ban reason as they posted on Rules.

Waiting for ban, to feel myself better. Owning 1 more noob? Yesss!

haha, yea, but i think hes a nice guy.. and y0o baba, u like to spamm it spamm it...
    :wub:

Mercyful

uh if u read my topic thats my friends acc i have my own char also.....

grzequ

Man look.

If its your friends character, write it before posting it. Say " Its my friends character,Im
    just making topic for him "

Dont act like you are master on forums. Hope u understand what I say.

And I wont let you to do things on forum, till u say " Sorry 477 " for your " You koxped DM " word.

All people knows how long I will continue this thread. Just say it, and I wont care you/your post/your topics anymore. Okay?

Im angry to you cuz you said that Im koxper, Which makes me annoying. I never used koxp/cheat and never gonna use. So Just say " Sorry 477 ". Thats all.

jamessssss

toadie dont stick up for this guy.
    hes a fucking cheater.

haha, so funny to read this shit.. h43r: :wub:

Originally posted by jamessssss
    toadie dont stick up for this guy.
    hes a fucking cheater.
    :unsure: , he is? well, i haven't heard about him and Compton so much... so, tell me pls.. :unsure:

Mercyful

Originally posted by grzequ
    Man look. *

If its your friends character, write it before posting it. Say " Its my friends character,Im * * *

And I wont let you to do things on forum, till u say " Sorry 477 " for your " You koxped DM " word. *

All people knows how long I will continue this thread. Just say it, and I wont care you/your post/your topics anymore. Okay?

Im angry to you cuz you said that Im koxper, Which makes me annoying. I never used koxp/cheat and never gonna use. So Just say " Sorry 477 ". Thats all.
    i didnt make it that clear but i said that to tank a dm with sin at lvl 62 u would 1 have a priests' 1920 healing u, 2 either have a koxp priest healing u, 3 u have +10 shell with +5 uniques, 4 it is duffed, or 5 u used koxp to auto heal. otherwise i find it quite impossible if u didnt do any please tell me ur secret.. sry if i affended u in any way

grzequ

Originally posted by Mercyful+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mercyful)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-grzequ
    Man look. *

If its your friends character, write it before posting it. Say " Its my friends character,Im * * *

And I wont let you to do things on forum, till u say " Sorry 477 " for your " You koxped DM " word. *

i didnt make it that clear but i said that to tank a dm with sin at lvl 62 u would 1 have a priests' 1920 healing u, 2 either have a koxp priest healing u, 3 u have +10 shell with +5 uniques, 4 it is duffed, or 5 u used koxp to auto heal. otherwise i find it quite impossible if u didnt do any please tell me ur secret.. sry if i affended u in any way[/b]
    My secret is MP%30 and HP%10 Absorbed daggers. Ok? And good ac with uniques/shells.

I writed there, " It was on JPko " so u can read before saying me koxper, or koxp healer.

Its possible to do it on usko too, Just need slide it good. Not tank. Understand?

Mercyful

yeh but still kinda crazy never thought of aborsbed dmg daggers >.<

grzequ

Damn thats the problem. U think too less, spam toooooooo much. U made like 100 post in 2 hour with useless craps... Stop it.

People can know more than you. Accept them. Dont blame or say cheat.

If u wanna act like a gg on servers, Learn how to use forum and dont blame people. And never ever LIE.

Honestly, I dont care if you have level 70 character wil full uniques +2, even koxped or not. I dont care if you have level 50 character with dex +5s, even koxped or not.

Its a forum, and no1 will blame you. Just tell the trust to people thats all.