I will buy from United States people only

This is a discussion on I will buy from United States people only within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Please answer me or reply with answers and costs please cause i really need to buy them : 1. I ...
Page: 1

humanborn

Please answer me or reply with answers and costs please cause i really need to buy them :

1. I am Buying priest 70+ lvl..
    2. Hb+8
    3. ii+8 or +9
    4. and accesories

please all that email me to [email protected] or leave comments here see you!!! please hurry up only usa people (los angeles people could be an option but not neccesary)

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lol this guy is a scammer you can so tell click his profile and look at the diffrent emails he uses haha and he probly is out of usa so when he scams no one will come and kick his ass!

Banned

Please answer me or reply with answers and costs please cause i really need to buy them :

1. I am Buying priest 70+ lvl..
    2. Hb+8
    3. ii+8 or +9
    4. and accesories
    please all that email me to [email protected] or leave comments here see you!!! please hurry up only usa people (los angeles people could be an option but not neccesary)[/b]
    don't forget to quote so he doesn't change his story

Banned

So?

Hes buying items. Sell him the items through WU and he can not charge back. If you sell them through paypal and he charges back. Give me proof and he will be banned/IPbanned.

Before you ruin someones reputation just because he has 2 different emails. Just think before you post.

Grim. From your profile it says you are "carnac east" This is Ares section. I can run this section fine by myself without your input. If you do have input please feel free to PM me about it.

Thank You

humanborn

uh?????, hey kids i am not joking ok?, firstable i am here for the second time 'cause the first time a guy here i think it wa a rogue named mmmm dont remember but hell yeah he scammed me throu paypal, so from now on i dont trusst any one so thats why i am buying only from people i can meet in person 'cause i live in usa i am not paying thru paypal or wu, so fuck you ok??????????, stop saying i am scammer fucking idiot muther fucker i never bought items from here more than 1 time and never sold any thing here cause here 99% of people are scammers so fuckyou again......and please submit more things please people who live near los angeles or surroounding areas pleaze, thanks and take care
    bye

oh and by the way i live in hollywood by the way i can travel maximum 80 miles around if you can sell me something good of course bye

and also for you all kids that start fighting for me or for whoever you might say is a scammer, i am not a kid by the way aiam a civil engineer and i work for city of los angeles....so fuck you all kids i make shit of money that you can not even fuck your selves....

NLwesje

uh?????, hey kids i am not joking ok?, firstable i am here for the second time 'cause the first time a guy here i think it wa a rogue named mmmm dont remember but hell yeah he scammed me throu paypal, so from now on i dont trusst any one so thats why i am buying only from people i can meet in person 'cause i live in usa i am not paying thru paypal or wu, so fuck you ok??????????, stop saying i am scammer fucking idiot muther fucker i never bought items from here more than 1 time and never sold any thing here cause here 99% of people are scammers so fuckyou again......and please submit more things please people who live near los angeles or surroounding areas pleaze, thanks and take care
    bye

oh and by the way i live in hollywood by the way i can travel maximum 80 miles around if you can sell me something good of course bye[/b]
    this is why we have trustable topics.. ive done trades with people all over the world just check for trustability aint that hard :\

lilaznboi77

you say you're a civil engineer yet your English is quite poor tsk tsk

humanborn

i know dude but these freaking people like the second post in my topic he is a fucking idiot who might be eligible of a ban totally ban of this forum 'cause he starts some shit of post that he is not even aware of, so for you little fucking kid , please go wriote some shit in yoru house or read a book and smoke your self@@@@2

yeah true my english is not 100%, 'cause i write so fast that i dont have tgime to check spelling or etc, i dont habve tgime to be here if it wouldn;t be for that stupid kid, well i waSNt born in usa i was born in southamerica, so hell yeah but its true that i am right now in los angeles , etc etc

NLwesje

ur aint making urself that popular with the way u keep flaming back on people just leave m be and ignore m :\ anyways gl finding ur items

Banned

this is why we have trustable topics.. ive done trades with people all over the world just check for trustability aint that hard :\[/b]
    useless.
    These topics are nothing. I don't trust them and if i could i would get ride of that section.

@humanborn
    Bro just do not worry about these kids. Do not respond to anyone else replying with negative replys. I will handle them.

To everyone- Any more nonsense talk = flame = your wanred/muted.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

So?

Hes buying items. Sell him the items through WU and he can not charge back. If you sell them through paypal and he charges back. Give me proof and he will be banned/IPbanned.

Before you ruin someones reputation just because he has 2 different emails. Just think before you post.

Grim. From your profile it says you are "carnac east" This is Ares section. I can run this section fine by myself without your input. If you do have input please feel free to PM me about it.

Thank You[/b]
    this person was in my clan before and another person on his account saying it was scammed...
    and other accounts he pmed me from ingame ...
    and alot scam issues was braught up...
    i have no real proof weather he is a scammer or not...
    thou this is what i seen so far...in game not forums...
    i noticed his ingame name on his profile...
    anyway...
    good luck with that ';-]