Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ibeta Bish come plaly SC with me now

This is a discussion on Ibeta Bish come plaly SC with me now within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; hurry bish...
Page: 1

KingOfPika

hurry bish

KingOfPika

[/b]
    u come play SC too :P

Bix

I miss Starcraft.

KingOfPika

I miss Starcraft.[/b]
    u come play too im seriously getting into SC trying to play at least 2-3 times a week ajajjj

The king. Senior Member

haha starcraft pwns xD

KingOfPika

haha starcraft pwns xD[/b]
    yes!! come join the SC line ajajajajaj

Fate

i quited that game 8years ago after i join a 4v4 bgh game and 3 of my allies switch side and guess what I zealots rush thier asses to death!! after that i find no purpose in that game anymore!!

KingOfPika

i quited that game 8years ago after i join a 4v4 bgh game and 3 of my allies switch side and guess what I zealots rush thier asses to death!! after that i find no purpose in that game anymore!![/b]
    lies :lol:

Bix

i quited that game 8years ago after i join a 4v4 bgh game and 3 of my allies switch side and guess what I zealots rush thier asses to death!! after that i find no purpose in that game anymore!![/b]
    Haha bring back memeries. This guy is no lies. He got mad zealot rush skill. His Air fleet is mad too. carriers and arbiture is a bitc.h combo. He like to freeze(arbiture skill) half of your fleet and kill off the other half. When your other half of the fleet unfreeze, it dies too.
    Still gonna take u a while to finish me. your zealot rush ain&#39;t shit if i lift my command center and flew to an island. Enjoy 5 min wasted trying to bring out scout(artanis) to get me.

KingOfPika

Haha bring back memeries. This guy is no lies. He got mad zealot rush skill. His Air fleet is mad too. carriers and arbiture is a bitc.h combo. He like to freeze(arbiture skill) half of your fleet and kill off the other half. When your other half of the fleet unfreeze, it dies too.
    Still gonna take u a while to finish me. your zealot rush ain&#39;t shit if i lift my command center and flew to an island. Enjoy 5 min wasted trying to bring out scout(artanis) to get me.[/b]
    omg i challenge u two to vs against me and jelly pfff h34r:

Banned

xbox 360 COD4 > SC

KingOfPika

xbox 360 COD4 > SC[/b]
    helllll nooooo nigga

Come play Dota with me newbs

Fate

omg notice i said 8years ago. what you think of my skill currently without playing for over 8years. and yes the people in sc right now are more hardcore then the player in the past. if you use logic you can understand why. or must i explain to you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast