Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

if you need prem pm me

This is a discussion on if you need prem pm me within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; lol i was solo in a regular vs me with u... i was without party... Well ok come VS if ...
Page: 2

Banned

lol i was solo in a regular vs me with u... i was without party... Well ok come VS if i win u give me 20m if i lost i give u 20m ok ?

ps: after i killed u .. u started pm maybe u was crying ? :P

lHoRuSl

u need more training nemo, u ran away on vs with me, how u think ull be able to kill just

RiseAgainst_

lol i was solo in a regular vs me with u... i was without party... Well ok come VS if i win u give me 20m if i lost i give u 20m ok ?

ps: after i killed u .. u started pm maybe u was crying ? :P[/b]
    He was pming u to ask you who's your english teacher so he can go and shoot him.

Banned

who are u Horus?? i run in cz only when a full party is vs me or i have full debuff... im always ready for a VS just pm me
    nice one Rise.. my bad english :S

FredTFT

He was pming u to ask you who's your english teacher so he can go and shoot him.[/b]
    RiseAgainst_oç, who are you anyways? =P

Nemo is from Italy.. which is pretty much the same as France, how could he speak english correctly?!? :P

Banned

RiseAgainst_oç, who are you anyways? =P

Nemo is from Italy.. which is pretty much the same as France, how could he speak english correctly?!? :P[/b]
    lol im good in mathematic / elettronic / informatic but no in english/french...
    and ITALY > france..

Banned

He was pming u to ask you who's your english teacher so he can go and shoot him.[/b]
    ahahahahahaa

lHoRuSl

may be u can read here
    <<<<<<<<<<<
    Lijw

Banned

may be u can read here
    <<<<<<<<<<<
    Lijw[/b]
    lo and what a fuk are u lol ? trust me i love die in a VS but when is a VS no when 10000 peoples follow me or when i have malice and cure mean havent buff (no scroll)... anyway pm me when u want so we can make some VS. trust me the top rouges in Manes cant kill me coz i minor out damages... only Nati can kill me... commander43, fuU, ghengis and i think all rouges in thegangster or imsexy cant :P coz i meet they all time in cz and ask for VS..

Banned

lo and what a fuk are u lol ? trust me i love die in a VS but when is a VS no when 10000 peoples follow me or when i have malice and cure mean havent buff (no scroll)... anyway pm me when u want so we can make some VS. trust me the top rouges in Manes cant kill me coz i minor out damages... only Nati can kill me... commander43, fuU, ghengis and i think all rouges in thegangster or imsexy cant :P coz i meet they all time in cz and ask for VS..[/b]
    who are u in game D:?

Banned

who are u in game D:?[/b]
    thiefnemo lol... we have done only 2 VS u cant remember? first time with malice and u kicked me in a few hits the second time always malice but i used club defense and win :P

NathanAlgren

log on to the msn nigga

bump

and ITALY > france..[/b]
    Ban clan plys :angry:

Aha an archer who can kill Thief in 1vs1 ? Huhuhu what a joke ^^

trust me the top rouges in Manes cant kill me coz i minor out damages[/b]
    Yea... I have try :lol: And haha

lHoRuSl

if u share ur acc its explained , if no u sux cause u ran and dont wanna admit

Yea sometimes his grand mother come and play when he is afk... Bad luck, maybe, you met him when he was :&#39;(

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast