Important Notice!

This is a discussion on Important Notice! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Well i am sorry to say this but anyone who trades or buys character will never have 100% ownership! My ...
Page: 1

Casa

Thumbs down

Well i am sorry to say this but anyone who trades or buys character will never have 100% ownership!
    My Uncle is a trading standards officer for HM Customs (European Legislations officer)<--- i dont know what that is!.
    He is always clued up on these things so i asked a few questions about an hour ago!
    If the account has had a Premium account paid for. then the real owner can claim the account back! refering to the lost stolen accounts Protocol. K2 Is Obligated to give any paying Customer there rights back to there account as ong as they can prove it was theres in the first place, e send the credit detiails on how they purchased the premiums!
    So sorry guys there is no so called safe way of Keeping somone elses pre- made account!
    Atleast you have been warned!
    Changing the password ... keeping the e-mail... or even the security password Means nothing if the real owner has proof of purchase of the premium accounts!
    This would be normaly overwriten if it were to have been a physical item! as proof of purchase to the second owner is all that is needed to Clarify ownership! But Under K2 law it states no account should be sold or traded!

Proximus

what if the second person buys prem,,, then he has claim

Casa

what if the second person buys prem,,, then he has claim[/b]
    What Claim..... Only if the second person is the First person to buy a premium on that account will he have sole rights!
    If he is the second he will have none! as i am sure you will need to provide all payment transactions... from the begining.Not from the date as when he said the account was lost or stolen!

Sorry edited for spelling... my keyboard needs new batteries!

Casa

Ok i just phined my uncle again....(he&#39;s in work) ;/ but he said this ... Only if The company (K2) Makes Trading/Selling Legal. Is the only way to guarentee 100% Ownership to a 2nd Owner!

J

Ok this is pointless.