Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ir0nman Scammed !

This is a discussion on Ir0nman Scammed ! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; And the way we got hacked/scammed on was the worst ever.. First of all we pay him 250 usd and ...
Page: 2

And the way we got hacked/scammed on was the worst ever..
    First of all we pay him 250 usd and then we lvl the character to lvl 70 and gear it up with such good gear
    and then he take it all so he actually gained 250 usd and a 10 times better char than he had before he sold it. This
    character also had 12 k Knight cash... and if its true about that he sold the account agian to a new person for 250 usd he basicly gained another 250
    that means he gained 500 usd on the account without doing a shit on it..
    I just say Pavel go to hell, will allways remember this...[/b]
    man, dont talk shit until u are rly sure about it :angry:

bl00dy

i think its dumb to pay 250 usd, level it up and gear it, if u dont have the secret question and pass.

tamachan

if ir0nman still plays ko tell me his character name, server, nation, clan. I can help u get him hacked to revenge ur money :lol:
    sorry to hear u got scammed i fuking hate scammers too..

THX guys

just so pissed off now so dont like to speak about it:S

Akilles3k

Well first of all ! This wouldnt be a problem if Pavle gave us all the information after we payed him.
    But he kept saying he aint got the money, but thats so rubbish cause we have a screen that tell us he have been accepting it...
    And right now i just feel like saying what ever i want about him..And if Pavle havnt done this he could just take it back, cause he got all info and can easily change everything.. But ofc i cant blame him 100 % before he have answerd, i ve played with Ir0nman for 1 year on pathos and he was a top guy,
    we had lots of fun toghter and shared a few things too, but you can never trust anyone on this game unless you know
    em real life.. All i can do now, is waiting for pavle to get home so i can see whats gonna happen...

By law he can get in trouble or you could just get his adress from his ISP.

)

Akilles3k

Well lets see what he says when he get back..
    Well if he lived just a few hours away from me i would totaly fucked his face up..but he doesnt so we have to firgure this out by speaking..

d3xx

hehe wont read it all but ironman is sold for years, actually it was scammed.. i was selling it for pavel, and pxmighty (the guy who played PX the mage) scammed it via paypal (money havent ever come)
    so do not accuse pavel, since he has nothing to do with pathos, the true scammer is px (still owns me 250 usd, you can send it anytime MF)

So you traded pX all the info and he didnt pay... Then Pavel resold it without changing the pw saying that noone else had access to the account. The fact is that the money was sent to Pavel and not pX (i have the info on both of them from earlier trades so im sure).

Akilles3k

Well this is so bullshit... so couldnt you change the pw and shit before selling it agian.? first of all we didnt send the money to px but to him :S
    so this wouldnt be a problem if he just gave us the info when we payed him.. instead he kept waiting and ignoring us when we asked for info...

Mp3Steelo

contact me trough pm, I might have a screenie that will be useful for you if you send me your msn

hehe wont read it all but ironman is sold for years, actually it was scammed.. i was selling it for pavel, and pxmighty (the guy who played PX the mage) scammed it via paypal (money havent ever come)
    so do not accuse pavel, since he has nothing to do with pathos, the true scammer is px (still owns me 250 usd, you can send it anytime MF)[/b]
    First of all, pathos havent even been out for years.

If you're trying to say that the guy that was playing Ironman when I came back and played BreakThis/Nidorina wasnt the real one, thats a load of horseshit. Him and his friends/family was in Beg4Mercy with me (Crackwhore), Crackhead and xAo at the start of the server. Daniel joined that clan later too..

Sucks that you guys got scammed, you dont deserve this at all. I wish there was something I could do.

Akilles3k

[email protected]
    Ty FreakyBeaky <3
    Well wish it was something i could do too, i m moving to the new server with some of the ppl from Gangsta..
    Join us freaky

spab

First of all, pathos havent even been out for years.

If you&#39;re trying to say that the guy that was playing Ironman when I came back and played BreakThis/Nidorina wasnt the real one, thats a load of horseshit. Him and his friends/family was in Beg4Mercy with me (Crackwhore), Crackhead and xAo at the start of the server. Daniel joined that clan later too..

Sucks that you guys got scammed, you dont deserve this at all. I wish there was something I could do.[/b]
    havent ever say that, i sold ir0nman months after you have gone (was scammed).......... (so freaky, really dont say anything about stuff about which you really know nothing)
    i doubt that pavel has paypal at all (i was selling stuff for him)
    d3xx=my bros acc (didnt want to relog)
    i can send you info about PXs (paypal, msn,....) cuz he sux

pavel123

i just came from 3-days-long holiday and i&#39;ve read this topic. I AM OLD OWNER OF IR0NMAN = PAVEL. but what the hell does this mean? i can&#39;t show u i didnt scam him.

my friend (spab = Pr1est) helped me with this deal, because i don&#39;t know how paypal works so the money was sent to him. was it? he told me he didn&#39;t get anything. spab is 101% trustable, so if he said he didn&#39;t then it&#39;s right. anyway i have asked martin (man who bought char) about the money. he told me he sent the money. so i asked spab again. he told me he doesnt have money and martin has put him to ignore list on msn. i was sad, coz i lost my char and didnt get money. everything i said till now is obvious i hope.

like month ago, i almost decided to take what is mine (i mean char). i logged ingame (with old id/pass - new owner didnt get sq) and looked at Ir0nMaN. it was nice char... but mainly. it was Ir0nMaN. i couldn&#39;t take anything. i just spent 5 minutes runnig around the moradon and speaking with my old friends (chiq, nidoran... - ask them. they told they are in abyss, waiting for issi. nidoran was afk, but chiq answered me. but it isn&#39;t important, i just wanna say all). i logged also ti Ir0nMaideN, but she was naked. i am sure my friend didn&#39;t sell it, but i don&#39;t know if he gave his items to 1 of his friends or something else... you maybe think it was easy to take all items on ir0nman and steal them, but it wasn&#39;t. i used to play Ir0nMaN more than half year, it was my first 62+ char, first char with uniques... i just made topic i&#39;m trading pathos items for ronark (where i was playing that time). no1 answered, so i decided to forget Ir0nMaN and concentrate to my ronark priest...

but now, when i came home from holiday i am reading this post. i am really surprised. i almost decided to steal Ir0nMaNs items (because i dont have money, spab or martin has it - dunno who, i trust both. but 1 of them must have that damn 250usd), but I DIDN&#39;T DO IT. and now i&#39;m reading Ir0nMaN is scammed, i am confused. i decided to loose 250 usd, just due the fact i have good char on ronark and i don&#39;t want to be known as scammer (despite I DIDN&#39;T GET THE MONEY). and now, i see this topic...

so i tried log to Ir0nMaN. i wrote ID and PASS. the game said "invalid password". i was surprised again: how can u change password when u don&#39;t know e-mail password? so i decided to look if password was changed using e-mail. i tried to log to my (game-registration) mail and i foud out the password to my e-mail is also changed! i said "wtfbbq" but then i realised the game password and e-mail password was almost the same, just like this example:
    ingame id: example55
    ingame pass: pavel55
    mail id: example
    mail pass: pavel
    it is stupid, but it&#39;s fact and now i can&#39;t do anything with it. the account was created like 2 years ago when i didn&#39;t know anything about internet crime/scamming/hacking.
    so i have sent forgotten password request to the e-mail support. waiting for the answer now. but it&#39;s obvious the current owner of Ir0nMaN has account + my e-mail.

everything i can say is: I DIDN&#39;T TAKE ANYTHING. i can&#39;t show i am not scammer, i know it. i don&#39;t regret i lost the money. i don&#39;t regret i lost the account. but i am really sad when some1 sais i am scammer. i play this game for fun, not for items. i hope every1 who have been playing with me can prove it. if i scammed some1 and then i got signed as scammer, i would have at least the char/the items. but now? i am known as scammer while i lost Ir0nMaN (i say again the money is somewhere on the way Martin-spab) and i lost part of SmartCookies gear when i tried to sell it.

the list of ppl, who got id and pass from me:
    Ir0nMaN = pavel - me
    Ir0nChilD = jirka = gumík - my best real life friend (if he scammed you, so call scammer me. he is like part of me, we are friends more than 15 years). anyway his pathos char was randomly hacked - he lost rol, pp and other items...
    Ir0nMaideN = milan = buna - my other real life friend. i am also sure he didn&#39;t scam anything. anyway both Ir0ns stopped playing ko and they don&#39;t have account in the bank - it&#39;s almost impossible they would scam some1.
    spab - i gave him id and pass long time ago, he gave me his. we trust 1 to other like brothers, when i was selling Ir0nMaN i gave him uniques (IN + 2x ROC) and sold Ir0nMaN naked.
    ciniminis - man who was sharing Ir0nMaN with me for a short time on ronark. then we moved to new server and we still play together. no, he isn&#39;t scammer. i would tell him my id+pass of my bank account....
    DEDE - man who was buying me my premium when i was playing on ronark. he buys premium to many ppl and never scammed any1. he takes 10% of premium price to himself. it isn&#39;t cheap, but it&#39;s his profit from it.
    AND IT&#39;S ALL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast