Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ir0nman Scammed !

This is a discussion on Ir0nman Scammed ! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; now, i hope ppl who had been playing with me will defend me. freaky, nidos, andy, kim, spab and many ...
Page: 3

pavel123

now, i hope ppl who had been playing with me will defend me. freaky, nidos, andy, kim, spab and many others. you always trusted me ingame and i never scammed anything... i can't explain it all better, my english isn't so good.... but i hope you understand..

Buna

just an add. I'd like to make:
    1. Since Pavel sold his nub char, me and Jirka have never even tried log there, we're actually nice ppl, not scammers.
    2. Jirka lost only PP and RoL, else he had only crap on Ir0nChilD.
    3. Mine Ir0nMaideN was scammed by some guy called DarkSteel...Fuker or smth ([email protected])
    4. Accusing Ir0ns of scamming is ... pff... bullshit
    5. I thought I'm Pavel's best friend, not Jirka!
    6. Sad...
    7. Play 4 Fun

Akilles3k

Well i dont know what to say... I mean, in the first place when we bought the character you said only you and maiden knew the password.
    And that was ok, cause i trust you guys. But when you tell me all this ppl knew the pw/id it could be any of them that scammed us..
    you cant trust anyone in this game unless you live with em.. But anyway, i just say Spab got the money and we have screen shots of him accepting the money..
    we also have a screen where its says the money has been sent.. so i this case Spab is not telling the truth..

Right now i dont know what to do, i will prolly just wait and see if you can do something with the character and try get the shit back...and this time also change all info so only me and you know it... but i still dont understand why you gave all that ppl characters info, even a guy buying premium for you !
    its not your account either :S
    Well Pavel i just hope you fix all this mess, but own me alot....

holmzi

daniel had trouble uploading so heres the screenshots: (im just a messenger boy) :P

joeknight

ir0nman is online on p1, someone should pm him and try and get a response, he wont answer to me >< Something strange is going on here, i think i know the real scammer but i need more proof

pavel123

Well i dont know what to say... I mean, in the first place when we bought the character you said only you and maiden knew the password.
    And that was ok, cause i trust you guys. But when you tell me all this ppl knew the pw/id it could be any of them that scammed us..
    you cant trust anyone in this game unless you live with em.. But anyway, i just say Spab got the money and we have screen shots of him accepting the money..
    we also have a screen where its says the money has been sent.. so i this case Spab is not telling the truth..

Right now i dont know what to do, i will prolly just wait and see if you can do something with the character and try get the shit back...and this time also change all info so only me and you know it... but i still dont understand why you gave all that ppl characters info, even a guy buying premium for you !
    its not your account either :S
    Well Pavel i just hope you fix all this mess, but own me alot....[/b]
    dude, i know i am stupid but I TRUST ALL PPL I MEET, till they betray me...

nd those screenshots? strange, strange... i have to pm spab...

Akilles3k

Yeah... Cause actually Spab have nothing to say now, its a screen shoted and nothing to say about it..

pavel123

Yeah... Cause actually Spab have nothing to say now, its a screen shoted and nothing to say about it..[/b]
    dude, wait spab. i dont wanna say anything without hearing his opinion.

I dont know who owns that e-mail, but whoever it it, he has the money..so it&#39;s pretty obvious what happened.

And I didnt doubt you Ironman..

pavel123

I dont know who owns that e-mail, but whoever it it, he has the money..so it&#39;s pretty obvious what happened.

And I didnt doubt you Ironman..[/b]
    hmm, wait wait... i still trust spab...

The Screenys are real so whoever done it is in shit ;D

IR0n cant you just use forgoten password and give it back to them? That could be 1 solution....

pavel123

The Screenys are real so whoever done it is in shit ;D

IR0n cant you just use forgoten password and give it back to them? That could be 1 solution....[/b]
    if you had read my first post in this topic, you would have known i lost also e-mail, which belongs to the account. so how could i? now i know only ids (of account and of the mail as well) - and forgotten password support of the mail declined my request.

Akilles3k

Well, i know you trust him.. but in as a mather of fact he scammed you and the pictures show so :S
    Its nothing to wait for, he shouldnt have any way out of this.

Im glad to see that Ir0nMan aint a scammer but the fact is that whoever has that email account has the money.

Akilles3k

Yup, and as we know that Email and account is Spab`s

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast