Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Ir0nman Scammed !

This is a discussion on Ir0nman Scammed ! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; at least good try to accuse me i just have to say, i offered pavel to check my bank account ...
Page: 4

spab

at least good try to accuse me
    i just have to say, i offered pavel to check my bank account he didnt want to...
    he can do it anytime he wants so yeah good try
    and one more thing: he didnt have money in bank or something so the money havent ever arrived to me, i spoke about this with so many ppl how this could happend a months before this topic
    so good try but real scammer is PX it wont be changed and if he needs holmzi to help him, heh still no problem i can send info from my bank account anytime and it will be proved that im right

pavel123

at least good try to accuse me
    i just have to say, i offered pavel to check my bank account he didnt want to...
    he can do it anytime he wants so yeah good try
    and one more thing: he didnt have money in bank or something so the money havent ever arrived to me, i spoke about this with so many ppl how this could happend a months before this topic
    so good try but real scammer is PX it wont be changed and if he needs holmzi to help him, heh still no problem i can send info from my bank account anytime and it will be proved that im right[/b]
    now i have checked spabs account. he didn't get any money from u since 20.4. (the deal was 26.4.). i am really confused... but spab isn't scammer, i am sure of that...

PEople can change.. its weird why YOU are writing all of this but not spab nor any evidence.

And scince you didnt get the "Payments" why not give us the items back? Or are you really scammers? they are not your items.

spab

he checked all my bank info and he has seen that i havent ever got that money, the best part is that when i said this to PX and ask him to send it again by WU he said no,
    hes the scammer, no1 else
    i asked about how it could be done maybe 2 moths ago brad, he told me that when he send money by paypal and he actually doesnt have money at bank this happens so stop accusing me, cuz abviously i dont have that money and focus on the real scammer, right PX?

pavel123

PEople can change.. its weird why YOU are writing all of this but not spab nor any evidence.

And scince you didnt get the "Payments" why not give us the items back? Or are you really scammers? they are not your items.[/b]
    what do u mean?

The char was geared.

You are detesting by saying "we did not get the payments" that is why you did it.

So why not give the equipment back that is worth like 2x your char naked. (oh yeah, because its 70 now )

he checked all my bank info and he has seen that i havent ever got that money, the best part is that when i said this to PX and ask him to send it again by WU he said no,
    hes the scammer, no1 else
    i asked about how it could be done maybe 2 moths ago brad, he told me that when he send money by paypal and he actually doesnt have money at bank this happens so stop accusing me, cuz abviously i dont have that money and focus on the real scammer, right PX?[/b]
    So you want 2x the money?

-.-

pavel123

The char was geared.

You are detesting by saying "we did not get the payments" that is why you did it.

So why not give the equipment back that is worth like 2x your char naked. (oh yeah, because its 70 now )[/b]
    dude, even i haven't got the money i haven't touched anything on the char neither the account...

spab

twice? once would be enough!!!!!!!

holmzi

holmzi to help him spab?

if u read what i put im just the messenger boy uploading screenshots as he had a problem... so dont start fuking flaming..

spab

lol
    they started to flame first and sorry but hard to believe that still exist some1 who cant upload a screenshot.....
    but whatever, dont give a shit about this topic anymore i prooved pavel that i didnt scam him and thats all
    pavel didnt change anything those ppl icluding PX, da scammer owned themselves by scamming each other (check IP whos loggin it now, that will protect you against flameing some1 who didnt do anything)
    --im done here--

gumík

Hi dudes
    When i read this topic my heart was crying because i know Pavel ( Ir0nMaN ) almost 15 years.
    He is my best friend and i know him quite well after 15 years i guess.
    I can promise to every1 that Pavel didnt scamm or stolen anything.
    He is 100% trustfulness.
    We spend a lot of time together he is like my boyfriend :wub: ( am not gay!!! ) you can realy trust him he is nice person
    We also spend hours and hours playing on Pathos we realy enjoy this time. He realy love Ir0nMaN.
    Thats 2 reasons why i know for sure he didnt done it !!!!!!!

Akilles3k

Well i m not saying that Pavel is scammer, but what the heck you talking about Spab... PX has nothing to do with my case...
    Alight so stfu and dont try get away, first of all have you seen those screenies??? its says that we have sent the money, its says you have accepted them..
    And it has nothing to say that hes watched your bank, cause after you get the money on Paypal you have to put them to your credit card, right ?`
    Sorry for kinda flaming /being mad at you spab, but wtf??! I ve been lvling a char from 67 to 70 and gear it up with stuffs like dual we, dual rocs, lupus +2, rappies and shit and 1 day after i hit 70 its all gone...? So where the hell did this money go, i aint got em you saw the screen shot.. So gg,this case going no way...
    So what you think happend? Paypal said you accpeted it and took the money for em self ? hmm weird..
    Kinda done with this shit now, i dont care anymore... any way that ppl can do something so evil like this is ridiculous...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234