Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

items on ares

This is a discussion on items on ares within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Chriseh ~~ gift plz..I will offer u DotA lessons !!! so u can pwn some noobs like in CS XD...
Page: 2

Chriseh ~~ gift plz..I will offer u DotA lessons !!! so u can pwn some noobs like in CS XD

leftclaw

heey i wanna play dota with nychris

Minotaur

Originally posted by leftclaw
    heey i wanna play dota with nychris
    lolz :lol:

dmn... cant believe all my friends from TOWN are gone btw. how's ur DOTA now chrish :P
    Hamachi pls.. :lol:

SiCoXiS

Originally posted by NYchris
    always ksing sicoxis no matter where he was that was fun.
    hahaha NYbish bastard kser half of ur nps r mine :lol: take care dude come play wow :P http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...warrior+rank+14 look that video

hahah techies owns we play bnet east sometimes name nychris and if we have a lot we go hamachi but barely we do that since gay cecilia and others are so addicted to ko haha that wow video looks stupid what is that killing mobs?

135 for eme +1 still 180 for both shards

SiCoXiS

hahah techies owns we play bnet east sometimes name nychris and if we have a lot we go hamachi but barely we do that since gay cecilia and others are so addicted to ko haha that wow video looks stupid what is that killing mobs?
    hahaha hes killing noobs like all videos but he have all buffed for criticals and dmg that video pwn :lol: wow exp is fun come

nah done with those types of games

SiCoXiS

nah done with those types of games
    yea good decision this kind of games fuk lifes im playing this game only 2 hours at day or max 3 im only lvl 45 :P and im playing wow like 2 months ^_^ but the exp is fun and u can pvp when ur exping cuz lots of enemys near the exp stops like cz but in all the game :P

buddhasdream

I will learn to play dota and pwn you and Lisa together Chris.. and Sicoxis, WOW sucks chancaocarelopa.

u will never learn dota your like forazzi and nihat new offer 135 on efe +1 and 185 on shard 8 but why do u guys keep going up only 5 dollars ffs

SiCoXiS

Originally posted by buddhasdream
    I will learn to play dota and pwn you and Lisa together Chris.. and Sicoxis, WOW sucks chancaocarelopa.
    hahaha nunca me ganaras en dota bish :lol: and NYbish i play dota we can play in hamachi sometimes for pwn u :P and maybe play together in teams and ks me all the kills haha :lol: :wub:

buddhasdream

u will never learn dota your like forazzi and nihat new offer 135 on efe +1 and 185 on shard 8 but why do u guys keep going up only 5 dollars ffs
    O RLY? OK GIVE ME 1 MONTH, BTW 135.5$ ON EFE+1

anymore offers?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12