Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Noob 2fast2rogue scammed me, fooker

This is a discussion on Noob 2fast2rogue scammed me, fooker within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; So yeah I buy this DCZ character lvl 59 the whole 9 yards, then i go to sign in like ...
Page: 1

Bradshouse

So yeah I buy this DCZ character lvl 59 the whole 9 yards, then i go to sign in like 2 weeks later and its banned fook you man you can suck a dick... \
    That is all i have to say

all i have to say is dont buy accounts until pw is changeable..

BlackWidow

wow bro sorry to hear it. most people better hope they are being let into heaven by how they act in KO cause 90% of the ppl would be hellbound fo sho. STOP FUKIN OVER THE FEW GOOD PPL LEFT IN KO IDIOTS. most ppl on this forum are coolio so guess im just ranting for my friend cause im sick of homo sh1t happening to good peops.

cant wait to pm this herm in game. :angry:

cyrix251

wow bro sorry to hear it. most people better hope they are being let into heaven by how they act in KO cause 90% of the ppl would be hellbound fo sho. STOP FUKIN OVER THE FEW GOOD PPL LEFT IN KO IDIOTS. most ppl on this forum are coolio so guess im just ranting for my friend cause im sick of homo sh1t happening to good peops.

cant wait to pm this herm in game. :angry:[/b]
    Man: God, am i going to heaven?
    God: Well you were a good man, but it seems you ks'd a few people in KO so its off to hell for you.
    Man: Si@

that would be hilarious :lol:

Bradshouse

God: Well you were a good man, but it seems you ks'd a few people in KO so its off to hell for you.
    that would be hilarious :lol:[/b]

That would pwn...... thanks black for the post bro fuck that noob man

KingCobra90

Right i would like to clear a few things up

fisrtly my ko4life accnt got hacked and some child has been on posing as me i have never owned a lvl 59 or sold any char before the only char i have ever had is 2fast i would never scam anyone i am totalyagainst hacking/scamming so stop jumping to conclusions and i will be changing my future ko4life name so please if anyone pms you off this ko4life name please dont reply to him from now on youcan ask alot of mygood friends

Blizz/Ashari/Merciless/ownedbyme13/Novalife/hiximxbob/TheMentoOne/Yoshi/Shadowwarrior/Juro/TheGrandwizard/Lilly/TexasHorns/Lupe ETC

please stop flaming me thanks

Weed

that would be hilarious :lol:[/b]

im the guy that gifted u those items today

quitting btw weed saying BB

Bradshouse

Not sue what you mean fast cause i talked to you on msn too bro,,, no offense but all trails lead to you being a scammer. I cant say for sure but in court you are guilty beyond resonable dought bro... Your a scammer in my eyes from this day forward

cyrix251

im the guy that gifted u those items today
    quitting btw weed saying BB[/b]
    yea thx weed and sorry to see ya go

blizz

Not sue what you mean fast cause i talked to you on msn too bro,,, no offense but all trails lead to you being a scammer. I cant say for sure but in court you are guilty beyond resonable dought bro... Your a scammer in my eyes from this day forward[/b]
    just wonderin wat msn name were u talkin to on msn?? cuz from wat i kno 2fast is no scammer since i been playin with him for a long time.

Bradshouse

[email protected] this is his msn bro

davidr2k

for 1 he is no hacker that was my old e-mail addy on msn until that was stolen by sum hacker after i found a keylogger on my comp and yes his ko4life acc was also hacked into wen he use to go on it on my comp as we are best friends so fi your gonna blame any1 it would be me more than him so have a think about it before you flame a totally legit player

Laiza_Priest

damn dude i think u owe some1 a apollogy :/ well its good that it got cleared up srry u cant get ur stuff back dude ive been hacked lots of times

firenewbie11

I can vouch that he aint a scammer.

blizz

[email protected] this is his msn bro[/b]
    ouch i believe its not lol. u might wanna get ur facts straight b4 blamin ppl cuz thats not even his msn zzzz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast