JadeReal Must be Stopped.

This is a discussion on JadeReal Must be Stopped. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Look, I dont Play On Elmo But I use to.. And I have a few chars there (not my main) ...
Page: 1

ryanleepro

Default JadeReal Must be Stopped.

Look, I dont Play On Elmo But I use to.. And I have a few chars there (not my main) and I have friends chars I login That are elmorad All I See Is JadeReal Feeding her Clan With a Spoon, It's pathetic.. And most importantly it isent Fair The Top 10 Clans Not Including Patriot Need to come to together in a vent.. the leaders of each clan.. And do somthing.. Set it Up so everyone votes for a certain leader of a clan each month JadeReal is not a Good King, There was a month she wasent King and I saw one of her sins he had what +6 Mds Next month she's queen I Saw him in arena again flame shard +7 or +8 and shard +7 or +8 and shell +7 or +8... it's Ridicouls That, The people of elmorad have Lost Control over the nation and the turkish people are rising remember this is US KO not turk Ko they need to eat shit, And I know there are going to be flame posts I realize there are a few percentage of People that are turkish that are Legit Players but iam focussing On Jadereal She never gives exp Events, she uses all our fucken money to give her clan shards+8 and all this ultimate Gear.. to Build up her clan.... All the Clans leaders that are top 10-15 need to come together and Stop This Bullshit, This is a reason I Went karus.... I Couldent handle it anymore and if ur gonna flame me.. Dont bother Replying Because I'm Trying to reach Out to people who feel The same.. the turkish are becomming a unity.. while us Us Players Are fighting between each other...We all need to End her reign as King it's a Joke My idea is basically the top 10 clan leaders Get into a vent and Talk about the issue and find a resolvment Im not saying I Can do it.. Im just Pointing Out what needs to be done and all it takes is teamwork .. The Turkish is really becomming a unity.. and thats why Patriot and jadereal is always fucken King Anothe ridea is that you Find 5 People In elmorad that are nice people or 2 and have a vote and keep voting them all the usko Players... Anywheys, this is pathetic and she needs to be Stopped hear me out.[/b]

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

amen fucking amen

i got our vent info if the rest of u beeshes out there want it? :wub:

Ready2Die and us on same page haha :P

NimRoDftw

how much for ur speech? i gıve u ıron neck okeı? nice B)

ryanleepro

Originally posted by NimRoDftw
    how much for ur speech? i gıve u ıron neck okeı? nice *B)
    lmao < has no uniques Give give Kidding, but on the real, Read my ^ speech everytone toss there vent info and lets throw this turkish Bitch back To Turkey so she can eat her turkey sandwitches,.

BitterVet Senior Member PriestessRaina's Avatar

*Stands on table and claps*

Nice fucking speech. I agree on this, i went back to human side for a whole 3 days and in that time she gave all the treasury money to herself and then i see her clannie running around with a raptor +7 or +8 the next day as to the day b4 all he had was a blade axe +7 ( i think) and full shells 7 or higher. people have tried this in the past and it is proving to be one hell of a fight, but if we get enough people together it can be done.

Sethesh

I totaly agre with this dude. Dunno who are U but u got my support. Any idee who shuld be king?

NimRoDftw

Originally posted by ryanleepro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ryanleepro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-NimRoDftw
    how much for ur speech? i gıve u ıron neck okeı? nice *B)
    lmao < has no uniques Give give Kidding, but on the real, Read my ^ speech everytone toss there vent info and lets throw this turkish Bitch back To Turkey so she can eat her turkey sandwitches,.[/b]
    i did

divine_intervention

/vote

Volcanic

You`ve had your chances enough times. Go jade!!!!