Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

James - The true story.

This is a discussion on James - The true story. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Well, yesterday our clan got IronNeck, my dear assistant 'James' got the drop and decided to keep it. ofcourse after ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default James - The true story.

Well, yesterday our clan got IronNeck, my dear assistant 'James' got the drop and decided to keep it.
    ofcourse after this post a long post of "i played from day 1 alone, i got analy raped by monkeys" story will apply in a few minutes, but im here to show you facts about James, a scammer, who i hope will play solo for his rest of his time in this game.

This pm was a few minutes ago, i actually trusted him, but as you can see this guy is not trustworthy, im just warning you all.
    this is a SS from my clannie ThisIsMe, this is what james said after the IN dropped :

I got more Screen shots coming soon, from jeremiah's point of view.
    this guy admits it and even thinks he is the good guy, sad to know such a person, cya

AirBridges

james no baba anymore

N1GG4

zzzz stfu u just want the in for urself even though it was his turn to get a drop and he deserves the drop stop bitching its a fucking game hes not a scammer u wernt even there for the fuckin sq.

Banned

i got an IN, so i dont need it for myself, james had a big chance to get the IN legitly after handing it to me, but he decided to scam it, scamming it means that he didnt follow the clan rules, so relax and dont flame.

Hydr4

ps. wanna make a iron neck +1 fear? get out of here

N1GG4

lol idc im not tryin to flame im just sayin u guys get so worked up about a game and a certain item that your willing to hold a grudge over another player who lives hundred of miles away because of a gay game

IlikeGirls

nikka plz there Nigga goes wit the "this is only a game" speech if its only a game why is there a forum to talk about this game...? Fear is simply talking about the game on a "game" forum. Also, At this point of the game James if probably waiting for a jackpot which is the iron neck so shitty part on you Jew.

Any one wanna play wc3?

N1GG4

1st aint a jew so sorry.
    2nd idc if its game forums these are meant to make friends in game and actually do shit together not hold grudges cause someone got an item and others didnt or shit like that.

Donny if you had been online to see what Fear was saying in clan chat you wouldnt be saying that stupid shit man... He is trying to state the fact that clan rules have to go for anyone to have a working clan.

Hydr4

Originally posted by IlikeGirls
    nikka plz there Nigga goes wit the "this is only a game" speech if its only a game why is there a forum to talk about this game...? Fear is simply talking about the game on a "game" forum. Also, At this point of the game James if probably waiting for a jackpot which is the iron neck so shitty part on you Jew. *

Any one wanna play wc3?
    shut up kevin

IlikeGirls

u shut up u homo

Inspectah Deck

Originally posted by N1GG4
    zzzz stfu u just want the in for urself even though it was his turn to get a drop and he deserves the drop stop bitching its a fucking game hes not a scammer u wernt even there for the fuckin sq.
    im sorry but are you in vendetta too and you know/made the rules?

-back on topic.
    hope you and james manage to sort it out, saddens me to see people fight over an item that doesnt even exist
    love u james(yes u too donny, have my aids )

jumaha

Fucking scammer :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
    i wish ull get hack madafuka :/

First Thing jamess is a good guy and if i were in hes possition and had killd alot of bosses and be like lvl66 and had crapy items i would keep to wtf >_<

Redferret

Fear. When Oblivion gives u CSW money what happens to ur character? IT SOME HOW GETS l33t items while ur clannys need pot money GG

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast