Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

JEEZA anyone heard from him?

This is a discussion on JEEZA anyone heard from him? within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Well i sent him some cash and still havnt got any items. Was gonna see if anyone had heard from ...
Page: 1

Bradshouse

Well i sent him some cash and still havnt got any items. Was gonna see if anyone had heard from him. I sent him a few messages but no reply as of yet

St0neColdKill3r

Bump this needs some replies from the right ppl and hopefull JEEZA himself.

Hmm, as i told you brad, ask for money back, if not, you most likely know where he lives XD

I have never really herd of him, only people saying he is a gg is the people who were clanned with him...

St0neColdKill3r

Keepin this around the top for more replies. Sorry if some ppl don't like it but i honestly don't care. You would do the same if you knew all the facts.

Mp3Steelo

if you didn't hear for more than 2 days, get ur money

Banned

as I said brad , go get him and take ur money :| allready 4 weeks or so and still no items bro

St0neColdKill3r

Always cracks me up that some ppl don't understand how crazy some ppl are. They think they are 100% safe behind their lil keyboard and can play Superman. Guess reality will be a bitch when it happeneds, and i just pray that im there for the fun.

Yo JEEZA do the right thing brotha shouldn't be hard eh. 1 way or the other at this point.

halifax

bump. p.s. does he live close by to u brad?

firenewbie11

I'm gonna assume Brad will be back in jail soon. lol. Try not to make it another 6 months before you comeback. :P

abdeucethree

pff noob scammers -.-

hope you get back whats yours bro

St0neColdKill3r

bump. p.s. does he live close by to u brad?[/b]
    Almost positive its in some part of Florida but i could be way off.

Mp3Steelo

xD get him brad

Bradshouse

Well I know where he lives i guess but its more the point of fact then anything about the money and shi*, He could at least reply and be like well im havin some issues and cant deliver atm... Guess chalk this one up to ye ol shotty trade

3thos

jezza got kicked out of his house about a week ago now, i havn't heard of him and i called his parents about 2 days ago and they havn't even heard from him either, so god knows where he is or what he is doing. I will try to contact him but i can't promise anything because no one in the state of florida has heard anything about his where abouts or if he is even still alive. Ill keep you guys updated, i am hoping for the best. Brad, he told me he told you that he was having family issues and dosn't have his cell-phone or a computer anymore until he steals his back from his parents, did he not and was he just lieing to me?

msg me your msn brad so i can talk to you more about this what is going on, i don't want to let everyone know about jezza's homelife and whatnot.

Bradshouse

Yeah, I can understand sometimes shit happens and stuff like that, however we made the deal like a month ago thats why im so frustraited about it... Talk to me on msn i sent it to ya

jezza got kicked out of his house about a week ago now, i havn't heard of him and i called his parents about 2 days ago and they havn't even heard from him either, so god knows where he is or what he is doing. I will try to contact him but i can't promise anything because no one in the state of florida has heard anything about his where abouts or if he is even still alive. Ill keep you guys updated, i am hoping for the best. Brad, he told me he told you that he was having family issues and dosn't have his cell-phone or a computer anymore until he steals his back from his parents, did he not and was he just lieing to me?

msg me your msn brad so i can talk to you more about this what is going on, i don't want to let everyone know about jezza's homelife and whatnot.[/b]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast