Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Johnnyleduche = Scammer

This is a discussion on Johnnyleduche = Scammer within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Hmm, U all might know johnnyleduche he recently scammed a friend of mine. hmm what did my friend have? ROL ...
Page: 1

DRDRE22

Hmm, U all might know johnnyleduche he recently scammed a friend of mine. hmm what did my friend have? ROL md+8 wp+0 shell+7 set. So my friend makes another msn and adds him and funny enough he was trading ares stuff for ginork so I Ask him what he has and this is what he says actually i'll let the screenshot talk for me.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a34/RyanL...hnnyscammer.gif

^ my friend uploaded it so lets review the story

Johnny says Oh he got dc'd and psw was changed.
    and that original owner of the account logs it and steals the stuff btw were talking about MROCZNYY
    So my friend adds him to msn with a diff msn.
    asks what his items were? and walah exactly what was stolen.

Now before you say anything my friend added one of the people he lvls with and closer friends with johnny you guys might know him from ares he uses on vent "nuke" or "boingboing" u know the guy that went ginaork?

well heres a ss of BoingBoing trying to get them back, and boingboing telling me he said no hes keeping them

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a34.../ssssdsdsd.gif

Johnny was in badcompany and goes by names like "operator" so be aware guys.

<3 all

I hate scammers : (

Banned

yep i&#39;ll admit i took those items. i needed items. n since he is alrdy known scammer why not scam a scammer? so i did xD i loved it =)

DRDRE22

he bought you prems and everything..... and he was a good guy in my opinon and im sure others like skilldeep boingboing and s3bby can back him up, ur just a screw&#39;d up guy and Im glad everybody knows ur a scammer ^ ur the scammer dude & Im sure alot of people on this Forum Lost alot of respect for you.

Banned

Oo friend of urs ryan? lol boing can post here saying ur somethingsmells aka person who scammed IN+0 selling waylander lmfao =)

i don&#39;t just scam random ppl baba.. u were stupid enough to fall into my scam ^^ a scammer who got scammed sad day for ryan =) anyways atleast ur quiting ko ^^

ps: why u saying its ur friend when u know its u -_- pff

DRDRE22

Umm, this is mathew his friend, and johnny stop trying to make people beleive lies, the proof has been posted. just stop already. Nobody is gonna believe your lies. All the proof is in that topic. i&#39;v been told to post this about you. And btw why dont u go get more people to buy u prem?

zzz scammer.

Everybody take a look at the screenshots

Banned

Umm, this is mathew his friend, and johnny stop trying to make people beleive lies, the proof has been posted. just stop already. Nobody is gonna believe your lies. All the proof is in that topic. i&#39;v been told to post this about you. And btw why dont u go get more people to buy u prem?

zzz scammer.

Everybody take a look at the screenshots [/b]
    LMFAO stfu ryan. u even admited on msn saying u made new ko4life after u scammed on somethingsmells.. u told me this name.. duhhh

You = STupid =)

Banned

lol i don&#39;t know wut this is going to stop me from.. trading? fuk. i&#39;ll still trade with close friends. ^^

DRDRE22

Hmm, I Dont intend for anything for you stop. I&#39;m Simply telling the community that your not to be trusted. And Have fun trying to sell anything on ko4life for the new server. So what did johnnyleduche gain from this? Some ares items? i&#39;m sure anyone who reads this will lose respect for you. All johnny posts about is bullshit lies, I&#39;m done arguing with you kid. Im posting for a FRIEND.

People Can read the screenshots & deicde for themselfs

bb scammer. and have fun getting prems you fucked the only person who bought u prems? why? he was a friend.

your lower than scum kid. seriously go die.

I&#39;m Out with this stupid topic johnny nobody will believe anything u say after this.

Matt-

Banned

Hmm, I Dont intend for anything for you stop. I&#39;m Simply telling the community that your not to be trusted. And Have fun trying to sell anything on ko4life for the new server. So what did johnnyleduche gain from this? Some ares items? i&#39;m sure anyone who reads this will lose respect for you. All johnny posts about is bullshit lies, I&#39;m done arguing with you kid. Im posting for a FRIEND.

People Can read the screenshots & deicde for themselfs
    bb scammer. and have fun getting prems you fucked the only person who bought u prems? why? he was a friend.

your lower than scum kid. seriously go die.

I&#39;m Out with this stupid topic johnny nobody will believe anything u say after this.

Matt-[/b]
    uhh... first u should fix that.. matt to ryan.. don&#39;t be stupid..n well yea u did buy me bronze prem LMFAO...

and why not have real ryan post? lol... oh wait.. its u.. pff faggg.. just stop posting n leave ^^

DRDRE22

Johnny why you keep trying to accuse me of things? to divert attention from the screenshots? dude just quit the game already

zzzz

@ this scammer trying to tell me my name

bb faggot im done posting and wasting my time. people must of lost respect for you.

knux

stop this shit its wrong section so pls stop these here zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

DRDRE22

oh & Bump he says hes chargebacking the prem just so ur account gets banned from KO
    oh and edit wheres JOCKSTERS items johnny? zzzzz

bb for good scammer

Banned

acutally.. i took all items out ryan =) n quit saying matt. ffs lol. u dont&#39; see me saying

"oh i&#39;m posting for johnny n he says.. yea he fucked u over ^^"

DRDRE22

Again, this is matt. And you just admitted you took jocksters items? And than MROCNYS? Good job johnny nice one. U just fucked urself. its alright though stop posting now go scam more people.

and again with him diverting him being a scammer from the topic

Banned

well i guess i&#39;m a true scammer xD sorry every1.. don&#39;t trade with me.. or i&#39;ll fuck u over too zzz ^^

S> MD8, ROL+0, SHell +7 set, =) for girakon ^^

now i&#39;m done ^^ ty for the items =)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast