Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Johnnyleduche = Scammer

This is a discussion on Johnnyleduche = Scammer within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; yeah like anyone is gonna trade u for ur items u scammed.. also wheres the items from jockster? i know ...
Page: 2

DRDRE22

yeah like anyone is gonna trade u for ur items u scammed.. also wheres the items from jockster? i know there around.. ZZZ

bb scammer

Banned

yeah i herd some shit about jockster but i dont know the whole story

G0D

Wow Johnny.. Why go so low? I'm glad I didn't let you on my account then...

All I have to say is wrong section, Johnny just stop this bullshit and wow....

Banned

i kind of remeber some of the story like "nick" scammed jockster and jonny scammed "nick" but.. jockster was 1 of most baba'ed the hell out warriors so where did his Items go? back to jockster? what did you do with those items jonny

G0D

I think this deserves an IP banned for proof and admitting to it. Someone send this to an Admin or global noob, I can't be bothered to.

Banned

yea i'm sorry to all gg in ares ^^ but i've decided to go with this against ryan ^^ n just play quietly in girakon. after i trade some items for girakon.. n than that'll be it =)

oh wait.. its not ryan its his friend matt. xD

Banned

never answerd my question jonny.. what happend to jockster items

G0D

yea i'm sorry to all gg in ares ^^ but i've decided to go with this against ryan ^^ n just play quietly in girakon. after i trade some items for girakon.. n than that'll be it =)

oh wait.. its not ryan its his friend matt. xD[/b]
    Doesn't matter who it is Johnny, what you did was wrong and inexcusable. I'm shocked and pissed at you Johnny really I am.

Banned

Doesn't matter who it is Johnny, what you did was wrong and inexcusable. I'm shocked and pissed at you Johnny really I am.[/b]

yea i can understand.

umm vandy.. if i knew where u think i would scam ? ^^

ps: ryan u can keep MROCZNYY ^^ haha

Banned

im confused did you answer my question yet jonny?

:MOLDER:

lol johny very very bad move

Banned

uhh i pm'ed so far 2 admin or wutever ^^

DRDRE22

um first off this is matt not ryan. And if you had a brain you would of waited because he was gonna buy alot more stuff for the account to gear it properly for cs. but ur so dumb u scammed sombody that trusted you, bought u prem. I Doubt youll get any trades u admiting to scamming 2 people now and the screenshots proved it. And As i Suspected the community that knew you is disapoinnted and lost alot of respect for you. And A Admin will fucking ban you soon dont worry. But its funny u actualy believe sombody on ko4life will trade for scammed items. I Think you lost alot more than u gained here A hole community of friends for some virtual items. Good Job johnny ur mommy must be proud. Anywheys Admin plz ban this fucken scammer hes admited to it. and now hes pretty much proud of it.

Banned

jonnny answer my question about jockster items

there was another post in ares market this guy was selling scammed items and no one said they would buy..good luck selling

DRDRE22

ye^ exactly hes a dumbass and a Admin needs to ban him already. zzzz stupid scammers

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast