Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Johnnyleduche = Scammer

This is a discussion on Johnnyleduche = Scammer within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; LMFAO.. ryan give it up. i know its u. admin can check the ip logs. and also. o well if ...
Page: 3

Banned

LMFAO.. ryan give it up. i know its u. admin can check the ip logs. and also. o well if i get banned don't forget i still have friends who are willing to sell for me ^^

Banned

LMFAO.. ryan give it up. i know its u. admin can check the ip logs. and also. o well if i get banned don't forget i still have friends who are willing to sell for me ^^[/b]
    what do you mean ip logs? a admin here cant check the IP logs on the accounts in KO zzzzzzzzz

still you have YET answerd my question about jockster items

DRDRE22

it dosent matter what an admin checks, the first thing that is gonna happen is u getting banned for scamming & Admiting to it , than being proud of it, and also wheres jocksters items johnny? I know there around somewhere so i think an admin will gladly ban you with all the proof i'v provided.

DRDRE22

and BumP to anybody who has ginaork items If he offers a wp+0 or a rol+0 or a md+8 or a shell set+7 its this scamming gay fag

The king. Senior Member

LMFAO.. ryan give it up. i know its u. admin can check the ip logs. and also. o well if i get banned don't forget i still have friends who are willing to sell for me ^^[/b]
    im very disapointed in you, sorry for my spell. iam drunk atm.

DRDRE22

zzz @ this fucken scammer : ( some admin ban him already

Wow johnny thought u were a good guy goes to show you, can't trust anyone anymore. Big fuck you to you and give the shit back if you have any coinsience what so ever.

Banned

Wow johnny thought u were a good guy goes to show you, can't trust anyone anymore. Big fuck you to you and give the shit back if you have any coinsience what so ever.[/b]

give back? lol why? he didn't work hard to get these items.. u really want to know how he got these items?

some1 try to buy items from ryan .. i think rol n some other shit for 150 usd...
    and when that person charged him back ryan told that person i can't give u the items unles u cancel the charge back.. or someshit.. n than he used that 150 usd to buy this rol from skilldeep, wp from todd aka monsterkill , md8 + shell+7set i think he acutally worked for...

and i plan to just play quietly in girakon. no more drama's =)

and ryan quit fuking saying its matt n all that bullshit. ffs.. ur a scammer.. i'm a scammer..
    ryan = aka somethingsmellsfunny in ko4life.com.. =)

DRDRE22

Um thats completly bs I'm talking to him on msn and Ryan bought the ROL and md+8 from skilldeep from paypal Credit card not cash (Dumbass) and im sure skilldeep can vouch more lies johnny? zzz ur running out of excuses

just quit the game u scammer theres screenshots of you, and uv admited what more proof? zz dumbass n00b

admin plz ban him thankx

oh and WHERES JOCKSTERS ITEMS???

Banned

Um thats completly bs I'm talking to him on msn and Ryan bought the ROL and md+8 from skilldeep from paypal Credit card not cash (Dumbass) and im sure skilldeep can vouch more lies johnny? zzz ur running out of excuses

just quit the game u scammer theres screenshots of you, and uv admited what more proof? zz dumbass n00b
    admin plz ban him thankx

oh and WHERES JOCKSTERS ITEMS???[/b]

LOL i just love it xD i have ur items n u have shit =) either way when admin see's the ip logs they'll know ur ryan =) not some matt bullshit lol and i still win.. b.c i have ur items O_o

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

just close this topic -.- he is not a scammer.....

DRDRE22

Um no the admin wont ban me because im not. And U win? Wow This game must be ur life than. I Really dont care about virtual items. But I'll win when u have 0 trades, and when a admin Sees that post u just made ur gonna get banned. Theres so much evidense on you.

Your dumb. you consider having items in a game winning? wow, it's like youv never had those kind of items. But guess what you dont win? any respect from anybody, U probably lost a million friends on ko4life and you lost something that means the most to truthfull people honour.. and because u have none. your a low scummy person.. low.. like somone else said. So u have fun with ur items, I'll have fun with my life. This isent about winning you childish fucken n00b. This is about the community knowing ur a scammer.
    It dosent matter about anything else. your to stupid and obsessed with this game to see that. If I was your Mom i'd of swallowed that load not took it between her legs cause ur a waste of sperm. And A waste of my time.

GG scammer

Go kill urself bb.

Banned

Um no the admin wont ban me because im not. And U win? Wow This game must be ur life than. I Really dont care about virtual items. But I'll win when u have 0 trades, and when a admin Sees that post u just made ur gonna get banned. Theres so much evidense on you.

Your dumb. you consider having items in a game winning? wow, it's like youv never had those kind of items. But guess what you dont win? any respect from anybody, U probably lost a million friends on ko4life and you lost something that means the most to truthfull people honour.. and because u have none. your a low scummy person.. low.. like somone else said. So u have fun with ur items, I'll have fun with my life. This isent about winning you childish fucken n00b. This is about the community knowing ur a scammer.
    It dosent matter about anything else. your to stupid and obsessed with this game to see that. If I was your Mom i'd of swallowed that load not took it between her legs cause ur a waste of sperm. And A waste of my time.

GG scammer

Go kill urself bb.[/b]

than stop posting n get on with ur life ^^
    n let me enjoy ur items =p
    hey ryan don't forget to pass ur test for the L's (License's) xD
    O_o so u admit u r ryan?? ^_^ like i said.. admin check ip logs? =)

DRDRE22

I Will stop posting. When your banned Thanks. And those items werent even that good. I'll Buy better ones next month or Whenever i Feel like Playing again.

but ur a scammer and I Just want u to be bannned

Banned

I Will stop posting. When your banned Thanks. And those items werent even that good. I'll Buy better ones next month or Whenever i Feel like Playing again.

but ur a scammer and I Just want u to be bannned [/b]

LMFAO. it was enough for me to get me started in girakon.. ryan u were stupid enough to acutally accept an acc with no email. no secret question n answer.. i only agreed with u in vent saying .. oh lets scam this n do that.. just so i can take ur items which u pretty much stole..

and oh.. if i get bann'ed u think i can't sell items or something? lol

umm i've alrdy sent offline msn to ratnik guess all admin's r busy -_- ^^

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast