Just checkibg up on some thingss

This is a discussion on Just checkibg up on some thingss within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; so i guess im never getting that iron neck i had bought from brad house huh? meh fuck it. anyways ...
Page: 1

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

so i guess im never getting that iron neck i had bought from brad house huh? meh fuck it. anyways is this server worth coming to or nah? a more correct question is the game worth coming back to? just some feed back plz

only if ur thinking on going dcz, cz is boring as hell.

EMW

Aren&#39;t you the guy who sold your mage to Saunis what got hacked few weeks ago? <_<

only if ur thinking on going dcz, cz is boring as hell.[/b]
    now is too many orc >.< Gangsta, Aquarium, Phorkys

St0neColdKill3r

now is too many orc >.< Gangsta, Aquarium, Phorkys[/b]
    Oh so true.

We would go to cz and everytime there would be 5 times the amount of humans to orc. Or the orcs would be camping hb and within 5 mins of the scroll they would all be gone, so we took a vote and all thought well since theres way more humans always in cz lets go have some fun.

Seems we we&#39;re on the TV show punked or smt cause now theres 1000000000000 orcs and 10 humans. Beyond pisses me off cause was kinda a big waste of $. Not to mention we pretty much don&#39;t attack LOL since we are friends-except for a few tards like Constantine who has /town on right click after always trying to gank you 10v1.

CZ can be fun you just have to get there at the right time or if you want a big challenge go human right now. AlwaysTogether and us are just focusing on getting AQuarium out of the castle. We took the crystal 8 times on saturday with 1 party and AlwaysTogether had it about 5-6.

As far as ardream goes sometimes its fun but most times your tower pking it as 1 side always seems to out number the other, and having to run all the way back from your base to theirs just to find some action is a joke. Or you get the pro parties who need 3 int duffers in ardream.

You asked so there you go.

Banned

lol sometimes our parties have 5-6 priests in dcz LMAO

SuperkakosO_0

kev baby, this is Constantine. As u know i love u too. For me, as a warrior, i m always duffed and since positive disbanded i haven t see any good priest around. Only ex- positive priests know the way we used to pk, and trust me its hard to find in human side. Btw u prolly changed an msn, so that i don t see u online at your old one. send me your new msn address in a PM.

P.S. DO /TOWN..... Orcs have always a mage to tp them at 1 hp...so u never kill em _|_

SonOfaGun

lol sometimes our parties have 5-6 priests in dcz LMAO[/b]
    too true, too true

its kinda funny that our parties usually have 2 sins now...

lol sometimes our parties have 5-6 priests in dcz LMAO[/b]
    Priest PK ftw! If only you wouldn&#39;t ks us all the time.

Oh so true.

We would go to cz and everytime there would be 5 times the amount of humans to orc. Or the orcs would be camping hb and within 5 mins of the scroll they would all be gone, so we took a vote and all thought well since theres way more humans always in cz lets go have some fun.

Seems we we&#39;re on the TV show punked or smt cause now theres 1000000000000 orcs and 10 humans. Beyond pisses me off cause was kinda a big waste of $. Not to mention we pretty much don&#39;t attack LOL since we are friends-except for a few tards like Constantine who has /town on right click after always trying to gank you 10v1.

CZ can be fun you just have to get there at the right time or if you want a big challenge go human right now. AlwaysTogether and us are just focusing on getting AQuarium out of the castle. We took the crystal 8 times on saturday with 1 party and AlwaysTogether had it about 5-6.

As far as ardream goes sometimes its fun but most times your tower pking it as 1 side always seems to out number the other, and having to run all the way back from your base to theirs just to find some action is a joke. Or you get the pro parties who need 3 int duffers in ardream.

You asked so there you go.[/b]
    this kinda is discouraging. hmmm i was thinking of going back but then i was like nah i domnt wanna start mnew charecter out from zero exping sucks. meh maybe next month ill see if i get the uirge to comeback. but is ko still same or has it improved?

Aren&#39;t you the guy who sold your mage to Saunis what got hacked few weeks ago? <_<[/b]
    hmm he got hacked few weeks ago? that sucks for him. i kinda dont have internet at the moment but i told him to send me an email since its rare for me to get on msn. well see if we can get this sorted out. do u know if he lost anything?

hmm he got hacked few weeks ago? that sucks for him. i kinda dont have internet at the moment but i told him to send me an email since its rare for me to get on msn. well see if we can get this sorted out. do u know if he lost anything?[/b]
    Lost pretty much all mage items what he had. Complete set +8 etc...

Lost pretty much all mage items what he had. Complete set +8 etc...[/b]
    ouch.. i talked to him i told him to keep submitting tickets and any info the cs wants ill give to him.

0ddball

hey blast

ok well enough feedback i gues closed