Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Kevin Skinner aka BlackWidow is a scammer

This is a discussion on Kevin Skinner aka BlackWidow is a scammer within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; wont cry here a lot guys just want to warn you i believed him and he took some stuff from ...
Page: 1

spab

wont cry here a lot guys just want to warn you i believed him and he took some stuff from me /including roc+1, pauldron +8 etc/
    i should have been more carefull cuz he scammed few ppl before /PowerOfSexy has lost II+9 PE+2 and smite +8/ but i was like hmm whatever, we became a friends i quited he wanted to buy my char for 8OO usd, i said that it was fine, bradhouse told me that hes 1OO% trustworthy so i gave him ID and Pass before he sent me money, everything exept roc and pauldron was sealed so i thoung he wouldnt be such a gay, well he was, is and prolly will be so just be carefull
    btw: we were really good friends same with bradhouse, spent hours on msn, on ventrilo and so, so prolly his friends will stand for him as i did when he scammed PowerOfSexy
    btw: i want to stress that it was my foolish which let him to scam me but as im saying i gave him a chance but the act, actually, has been done by him, so that there is no reason to excuse him
    well i hope that he would enjoy it
    anyway to not get this topic locked
    im buying IN+1 /or 2x IN+0/ dual roc+1 /or 5x roc +0/ dual we+1/or 4x we+0 or 1x we +0 PE+1/ HB+8/II+8 FP+9 and smite +8 for usd, paypal verified user, if i know and trust you, money goes first if not i want item first or we will use moderator
    have a nice day

he just msned me to buy rol and shell gaunt via paypal

ty for warning

lol gg spab you still spammin crap on the fora

And btw wasnt you involved in the scamming of "Ironman" ?
    Cause I know he got his account back, but naked >.<

I guess someone should put out another warning about so that nobody gets scammed when trying to sell you gear.

spab

lol gg spab you still spammin crap on the fora

And btw wasnt you involved in the scamming of "Ironman" ?
    Cause I know he got his account back, but naked >.<[/b]
    well the problem about ironman is that i have never known ID or Pass for it thats the thing i was just about to send money from PX to Pavel, Pavel checked everything and has seen that ive never got that money so yeah px is a scammer it has been prooved a long time ago but as far as i know thats not a topic about him thats topic about kevin
    i can write it for you one more time using a bigger font, but ill wait if you and freaky will start shitting again i will do it so that you can also read it h34r:

zheka1k

but any proof tho?

You just suddenly remember that he "scammed" you and added him to your signature? This topic might be about kevin, but still doesnt give you any reason to talk shit about someone if youre just as bad yourself. Wheres the proof? The proof against you were pretty obvious as far as I remember..

spab

You just suddenly remember that he "scammed" you and added him to your signature? This topic might be about kevin, but still doesnt give you any reason to talk shit about someone if youre just as bad yourself. Wheres the proof? The proof against you were pretty obvious as far as I remember..[/b]
    oh i wrote such a nice reply but i couldnt send it so now a bit faster
    they accused me that i took items from ironman-impossible didnt know ID Pass anything
    they accused me of taking money instead of giving them to pavel - impossible pavel checked everything and when i ask px to resend it he blocked me on msn-> we without money which i was supposed to send to pavel, pavel without char, px with char prolly with money
    /closed
    second part
    proof:

kevin saying that he had my roc+1 and that he was supposed to pay me if its not enough ill upload something else its just a matter of time
    special for freaky and vlad: ask emw where did he get his new char
    and prolly kinda important thing cuz there are still some ppl with serious mother issues cuz they are really pussies
    here you can blame me for being an ass that i let somebody scam me if you want to flame me for anything else make your own topic and play on your own playground
    anyway bump

zheka1k

I know that he never scammed anyone, so i dont know what u are talking about, and that ss doest prove anything.

spab

I know that he never scammed anyone, so i dont know what u are talking about, and that ss doest prove anything.[/b]
    then ask aleksandra /PowerOfSexy/, maybe whole positive how he did not ever scam any1
    also ask about his II+9, smite +8 which he had and has been removed away by GM, sadly the GM removed II+7 not +9
    i know youre his friend, i was also, or and you can also try to ask him where did he got a roc +1 from
    if you really want to you will ask him to send you whole history from our conversation but the question is if it will actually make you do stop beeing a dumb and see what really happened
    oh forgot to mention the PE+2, sorry dude, im really sorry i almost forgot that
    :lol:

zheka1k

Hmm i still see no proof only words, and only from ur side maybe u have ur own story. But no one will ever know if u got no real proof.

LuLuna

Wink

+1
    <3 kevin
    all they know kevin you

Did you have your items sealed when you got scammed,??

holmzi

still no proof and to be honest its just stupid...

wen he played i gave him all my items etc... do i sitll have them? yes and visa versa

and ts looking like you scammed in the past so shouldnt the warnng go out about u?

Pr0p

In my books he is a scammer.
    you may all say his not, but down to the point, he is.

He did scam PowerOfSexys II +9 and went orc right after it, and not replying to us in pm&#39;s.
    Just like James, Scammers will be scammers.

For people saying his not, well thats ur opinion and can take the risk.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast