Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Last Selling List 4 F9

This is a discussion on Last Selling List 4 F9 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; NOBODY, i repeat NOBODY MAKE AN OFFER YET. ILL TALK WITH DANNY AND HE WILL NOT QUIT. NOT QUIT. lowe ...
Page: 2

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

NOBODY, i repeat NOBODY MAKE AN OFFER YET.

ILL TALK WITH DANNY AND HE WILL NOT QUIT.
    NOT QUIT.

lowe you

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I decided to sell whatever I possibly can to get some USD, buy a new pc so I can actually play the cursed game and get back to dcz again.
    I don't have the patience to get fucked over again on F9, so I'll be trying to sell shit and just keep some stuff for my dcz character.
    Buying rogue items!

Banned

I decided to sell whatever I possibly can to get some USD, buy a new pc so I can actually play the cursed game and get back to dcz again.
    I don't have the patience to get fucked over again on F9, so I'll be trying to sell shit and just keep some stuff for my dcz character.
    Buying rogue items![/b]
    good thing that your done but bad thing that things ended as they did....

Ancient noob Senior Member

damn... scammed... wow... guess that means anyone in the future who might show up on this forum trying to sell an ii+9 might be the guy who scammed it from you or not, but it makes any future ii+9 offer super-suspicious since the seller may or not be trustable. hope you don't get scammed again.

free bump.

damn bro that sucks
    i recently got scammed aswell, i know you lost a shit load more than me....but it's just a game, and if people try that hard to fuck people over to be good at a game, wow what a life.

get on vent some more bro
    gl

This is what happened in short;

Matt logged in F9 for the "last" time before he's off to China... Met Duo in the arena, and evidently, it was one of his xp'ers online on Duo. So F9 gives Duo the II+9 to use because, Duo asked the famous scamming question, "Can I see my attack power with that weapon?" And so he did. Matt never got it back, Duo logs off after obviously lettering it to another character. The scammer went to sell it to TheCervantes from Undergr0und, and now it's gone. The II9 was ALREADY SOLD, and Matt still let a clannie "try it out", that's pretty fucked, but... Also on the other hand you have another screwed up problem which is Duo letting people he doesn't even know play on his account and scammed me big time.

I still have more than enough gear to continue playing on F9, but I'm sick of all the bullshit and it's just getting boring for me. Especially when my PC doesn't even work right in the first place and I depended on that II9 to help me gather USD and buy my new PC. What can I say... Shit happens.

cachorro

danny my <3

finally u made a good decision and get lost from this game full of retards which is dead anyway
    just try to earn lots of cash and enjoy life a little bit with it^^
    sad that u got scammed ur little ii+9 baby but this how this game works.... sad....

greetz

<3 u baba[/b]

a big hahaha for f9, the retard was him giving away the ii +9 for a try out, who in hell does give an item for try out, even if its a well trusty friend, when item is on sell, first money at hand and u can try all u want , give item back and u get your money back.. thats how it works, but nope nooob retard give item first and got his azz scamm im happy for that. hahaha :lol:

you noob you are way to greedy, u should it sold it when u got the chance but nope, u got ur azz scamm and u got nothing nada zero 0000.00 usd. now that scammer is laughing at u, and happy saying YEAH i GOT F9 azz big time, :lol: .

learn not to be greedy next time, and dont be more tarado(dumb) in trusting others for a test out, 1st money at hand and later item, all knows about this .. but oh well a Come Mierda like you learns the hard way, dont be retard, dont be giving item aways, even if its your gay lover clannie, n stop been a CREIDO comemierda F9xxxx.

sorry dont know creido in english , but thats spanish - Creido y Come mierda bb retard F9xxxxx :lol: hahaha

Vishnu

a big hahaha for f9, the retard was him giving away the ii +9 for a try out, who in hell does give an item for try out, even if its a well trusty friend, when item is on sell, first money at hand and u can try all u want , give item back and u get your money back.. thats how it works, but nope nooob retard give item first and got his azz scamm im happy for that. hahaha :lol:

you noob you are way to greedy, u should it sold it when u got the chance but nope, u got ur azz scamm and u got nothing nada zero 0000.00 usd. now that scammer is laughing at u, and happy saying YEAH i GOT F9 azz big time, :lol: .

learn not to be greedy next time, and dont be more tarado(dumb) in trusting others for a test out, 1st money at hand and later item, all knows about this .. but oh well a Come Mierda like you learns the hard way, dont be retard, dont be giving item aways, even if its your gay lover clannie, n stop been a CREIDO comemierda F9xxxx.

sorry dont know creido in english , but thats spanish - Creido y Come mierda bb retard F9xxxxx :lol: hahaha[/b]
    your comprehension skills are as good as a cockflavoured lolipop

cachorro

+1 good bump for another retard "matt" hahaha what a dumbazz .. .... im killing my self hahaha :lol: , it seems that he likes to give items away 4 free, if thats the case give me 1 free item noob hahaha, n u guys call themselves expert on ko , by giving items for free and later btch about it , hahahahaha up for a pair of retards hahaha :lol: ,

all my friends here in peru, cyber computer store called " CABINAS " all are killing laughing at u guys.. ... giving item for free.. ... thats so noob of u guys n worse , u both aint new on this. all knows here money 1st at hand later item.

HAHAHHAHAHA retards :lol:

Looks like you misunderstood the entire point. Just like the average immature person would exaggerate in their speech saying "HAHAHA" and cursing in a language they intentionally know that the other doesn&#39;t know. You sir, are a retard. It&#39;s pitiful to see someone post some shit about my friend making a mistake he shouldn&#39;t of done, but again - it&#39;s not ENTIRELY his fault. Someone impersonated Duo, and that&#39;s why this is mainly Duo&#39;s problem, not Matt&#39;s. Sure, it was foolish to let someone "try out" an already sold weapon, but Duo is a very trusted friend of all of us, but unfortunately things like this happen all the time... I&#39;d like to say fuck off this post if you have nothing good to say, as disrespectful as it is, you really should.

New Update* [I&#39;ll edit post to make sure DeathKreaper doesn&#39;t look like the scammer]
    I just logged off F9 after buying the II+9 back from TheCervantes. I paid 2x ROC+2, WE+2, PE+2, HB+8. One ROC and the PE was mine, the rest was DK&#39;s. I have given DK the II now and will wait until the trade is complete by next week and it is officially owned now by DK. So if you see a warrior named DeathKreaper, he might be wearing an Iron Impact +9, which is NOT MINE anymore! Please do not call him a scammer, he in fact only helped me throughout this problem. Primary post is now edited.

cachorro

your comprehension skills are as good as a cockflavoured lolipop[/b]

hey im not hurting anyone and either all my friends here in the "cabinas" rental compter store.
    we are all just having a good time thats all, we all laughing even the owner hehehe.. that he dont even play this game ko.

but he gets the idea like giving a car keys to someone and try out for a test drive and later car never comes back, is long gone hahaha... only retards does that. but oh well it happens to the best of us. .. starting w/ f9 n matt hahaha:lol:

I noticed you just changed your signature where it says "Duo" and you made it capital.
    I believe just that shows how fucking immature you are. Mute this idiot please... <_<

cachorro

Looks like you misunderstood the entire point. Just like the average immature person would exaggerate in their speech saying "HAHAHA" and cursing in a language they intentionally know that the other doesn&#39;t know. You sir, are a retard. It&#39;s pitiful to see someone post some shit about my friend making a mistake he shouldn&#39;t of done, but again - it&#39;s not ENTIRELY his fault. Someone impersonated Duo, and that&#39;s why this is mainly Duo&#39;s problem, not Matt&#39;s. Sure, it was foolish to let someone "try out" an already sold weapon, but Duo is a very trusted friend of all of us, but unfortunately things like this happen all the time... I&#39;d like to say fuck off this post if you have nothing good to say, as disrespectful as it is, you really should.

New Update* [I&#39;ll edit post to make sure DeathKreaper doesn&#39;t look like the scammer]
    I just logged off F9 after buying the II+9 back from TheCervantes. I paid 2x ROC+2, WE+2, PE+2, HB+8. One ROC and the PE was mine, the rest was DK&#39;s. I have given DK the II now and will wait until the trade is complete by next week and it is officially owned now by DK. So if you see a warrior named DeathKreaper, he might be wearing an Iron Impact +9, which is NOT MINE anymore! Please do not call him a scammer, he in fact only helped me throughout this problem. Primary post is now edited.[/b]

i have nothing else to say, you got served sir. :lol:

hahaha, u got back ii +9,

but u loose rocs, wes, pes, hb8s, horrible horrible horrible
    n yes i finally agree w/ u in something it was foolish, yes sirrrr foolish foolish foolish to let someone "try out" , but hey FOOLS does that
    n we n all my friends here killing our selfs hahaha :lol:

foolssssssss :lol:

Ignoring should be a good choice then...

bump

cachorro

I noticed you just changed your signature where it says "Duo" and you made it capital.
    I believe just that shows how fucking immature you are. Mute this idiot please... <_<[/b]

wow, big words for big man, get more class, opss correction im the idiot, nope sir im not , >>> the idiot is the 1 who gave the ii +9 for a try out, thats the 1 u should be pointing the finger to. peace n get a better life period. bb im just out of tears of joy, smiling , laughing ... finish w/ u i have better things to do bb.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast