Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Last Selling List 4 F9

This is a discussion on Last Selling List 4 F9 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; i think like this person ....... even in actual life also can call him robber or betray.... does not know ...
Page: 4

icex08

i think like this person ....... even in actual life also can call him robber or betray....

does not know wat means call real friend only know to betray friend... so beware the person like this

oly stole or betray so nv trust tis person even in real life

if to me i oly say to him FUCK OFF 25GUY

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I'm tired
    ßß cruel world *flush*

Vishnu

+1 good bump for another retard "matt" hahaha what a dumbazz .. .... im killing my self hahaha :lol: , it seems that he likes to give items away 4 free, if thats the case give me 1 free item noob hahaha, n u guys call themselves expert on ko , by giving items for free and later btch about it , hahahahaha up for a pair of retards hahaha :lol: ,

all my friends here in peru, cyber computer store called " CABINAS " all are killing laughing at u guys.. ... giving item for free.. ... thats so noob of u guys n worse , u both aint new on this. all knows here money 1st at hand later item.

HAHAHHAHAHA retards :lol:[/b]
    With your IQ, can you open the doors yourself or you need someone to do it for you? Really makes me curious.

I'm tired
    ßß cruel world *flush*[/b]
    do not kill yourself =0

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

I LOWE DANNY

But think of it danny,
    WHO CARES , i know you lost allot of $ seeing you wanted to buy the pc eh.
    BUT still you gained more $$ from the game compared to how much you putted in it, didnt you?

I spended around 300$ only on prems, and i got jack shit back AND I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUK !!!!!

here's a deal,
    we are gonne play dcz and im gonne we are gonne be the most lowest geared chars in dcz and you know what?

we'll still pwn, my Donkey

Zuahaha <3 You always manage to put a gay smile on my face, even in the worst of times XD

Banned

hi i do that to..but i got to get naked but im ok with it ^^ lol

knightmaster2118

BB danny... this makes me sad

Banned

Zuahaha <3 You always manage to put a gay smile on my face, even in the worst of times XD[/b]
    fu nigga

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

why do bad things always seem to happen with that account

anyways, sry for ur loss Danny, happens to the best of us ;(

probably a wise decision to move to something less... controversial? (Cant really think of the word my head is trying to spit out atm so )

Although i see you selling a CS+8, and trying to make a +10 destroyer in another topic... so dunno if thats ur plan completely ;P

Anyways, goodluck... and dont bite off Scrap&#39;s penis

CHACARRROOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

No puedo creerlooo que en la red, alguien se tomó la molestia de escuchar detenidamente la rola de Regeton-Chacarron Macarron y disque escribió su letra

La rola de Regeton - Chacarron macarron y la disque letra aquí

oh cheeseeesseeaa ... sea.. sou.. BoBB macarron.. yeah macaroni nooon is the timemmmememe!!
    Chacarron, Chacaron, Chacarron, Chacarron, boobsboobsboobs ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus, alsualsualualauusualulus

refrain:
    Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron Chacarron, n&#39;, aliluliron, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron

ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus alsualsualualauusualulus
    ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus alsualsualualauusualulus

refrain

Chacarron, Chacarron, Chacarron, Chacarron, ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus, alsualsualualauusualulus

Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron, Chacarron, n&#39;, Chacarron,, aliluliron, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron

aluealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus, alsualsualualauusualulus ...ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus, alsualsualualauusualulus

refrain

refrain2:
    Chacarron, Chacarro (3x)

Dududadede dudadade do guduguda dubu Chacarron
    Bana blue

Macarrón...

Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron, aluealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus alsualsualualauusualulus ...ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus alsualsualualauusualulus

Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron, Chacarron Chacarron, n&#39;, Chacarron, aliluliron, Chacarron, Chacarron

Chacarron, Chacarron
    Chacarron, Chacarron,,

ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus, alsualsualualauusualulus ...ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus,,, alsualsualualauusualulus

Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron Chacarron, n, Chacarron, aliluliron, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron

ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus, alsualsualualauusualulus ...ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus alsualsualualauusualulus

refrain

refrain2

Dududadede dudadadedo guduguda dubu Chacarron
    Bana blueendubu tu

Macarrón is a ro

Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron, aluealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus alsualsualualauusualulus ...ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus alsualsualualauusualulus

Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron, Chacarron, Chacarron, n&#39;, Chacarron, aliluliron, Chacarron, Chacarron[/b]

Banned

why do bad things always seem to happen with that account

anyways, sry for ur loss Danny, happens to the best of us ;(

probably a wise decision to move to something less... controversial? (Cant really think of the word my head is trying to spit out atm so )

Although i see you selling a CS+8, and trying to make a +10 destroyer in another topic... so dunno if thats ur plan completely ;P

Anyways, goodluck... and dont bite off Scrap&#39;s penis[/b]
    Y NOT ;(

I already did

Banned

shh..that is our secert ^^

:huh:
    i love that smiley
    h34r:

[B]oost
    [U]p