LastViking is a SCAMMER

This is a discussion on LastViking is a SCAMMER within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; He Made a post about trading a warrior for a mage and when I tried to trade him, he gave ...
Page: 1

DevThePaladin(Arkonic)

Default LastViking is a SCAMMER

He Made a post about trading a warrior for a mage and when I tried to trade him, he gave me a FAKE secret question and took off with mine after BEGGING me to go first and saying he lost multiple accounts and that hes not lying DONT TRUST THIS KID..he STOLE my account

Default Re: LastViking is a SCAMMER

Originally posted by DevThePaladin(Arkonic)
    He Made a post about trading a warrior for a mage and when I tried to trade him, he gave me a FAKE secret question and took off with mine after BEGGING me to go first and saying he lost multiple accounts and that hes not lying DONT TRUST THIS KID..he STOLE my account
    So sorry about that , I should have posted this before, It could have prevented this.

I'm not calling this person a scammer, I repeat I am NOT calling this person a scammer, but his friend 'BIG-BOSS' seems pretty suspicious as well.

I wanted to trade a priest for his mage, and I listed a bunch of obvious questions about his account, and listed mine, and he pretty much ignored all of them, and just said add my msn we talk, just like every scammer usually does. Just a WARNING.

Sorry for you

Banned

fuck u both scammer's u both tried to trade me priest lvl 61 with out SQ
    anyways u can login with priest dlvl it or w/e u can see im not scammer u R! fuck u sniper and fuck u dev :angry:

id: drandre
    pw: nationstate

dlvl the scammer :angry:

and u stole my warrior items
    full chitin +7 glave +7 :angry:
    fucking noob scammer

Banned

Default Re: LastViking is a SCAMMER

Originally posted by Sdk Sniper+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sdk Sniper)</div>
    Hi, *

I have a lvl 60 Priest on Ares. It's currently stated as BP, and master quest is done. *

I'm willing to trade but I don't know how this trade is going to work, without the risk of being scammed, because there is noway possible I'm giving someone I don't know my character information, and have to wait to receive theirs IF they even do it. *
    I would rather just buy the warrior from you with USD if you want to, if not hopefully we can work something out with trading, but I don't see how it's going to work.

Thanks for reading.[/b]
    then i asked u if he was male/karus elmorad? status?
    and told u to add me MSN
    u reply
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sdk Sniper

Ok I added you. *

No it isn't male , but yes it's Elmorad. Stated as BP, 60 Buff/39 Heal/Malice
    i told u no thx

then u b1tch told me u have lvl 61 karus male and tried to scam me my warrior and stole all my items

what anoob coz i didnt want ur priest u and dev tried to scam me
    fuck u both

Banned

btw i post trade warrior or mage for priest or rogue :angry: fucking noob scammer http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=39086

I never talked to you on MSN. What you quoted is exactly what I wrote to you. You never told me anything about the character. I also never called anyone a scammer, I directed the warning towards your friend who completely ignored every question I asked to him, and jumped to "add me on msn we talk". Then sent about 5 other pms still wanting to trade after I told him no 3 times. We never made any contact in game or MSN. I told you it was female, you said no, that was IT.

Also, don't know what went down with you two, I was warning anyone else that would read this thread, What you and Dev done is none of my business. What we talked about were in 2 Pms, and that's as far as it went when you knew it wasn't male.

Banned

oo yeah?

:angry:

That is what I wrote to you. Show me how I scammed you? I didn't know how I would be able to give you my character information, and hope you would give me all of yours, and not be scammed, this is why I wanted to buy from you with USD Western Union, so I wouldn't have to risk this.

I did NOT or ATTEMPT to scam you. What Dev did i DO NOT know. He may have scammed you, i'm not saying he didn't. But he came in her posting about it, not you, so one would assume you scammed him. That may not be the case I don't know, it's NONE of my buisness. I was letting people that read this topic, to know that BIG-BOSS is someone who you should be fishy to trade with. He gave me your MSN to add aswell, but wanted to trade my priest for his mage. I asked him questions, he wouldn't answer them. General questions about nation, stats, items, been k2ed etc. He answered after me telling him I didn't feel comfortable trading with him.

DevThePaladin(Arkonic)

LMAO no need to Lie man and call me a Liar...i have SOLID proof....YOU HAVE MY MAGE NOW AND YOU QUIT MY CLAN WITH IT AND GAVE ME THE WRONG SQ SO PLEASE DO NOT LIE....because most people know me..im an old player...my name is devthepaladin/arkonic i made warriors using those names and then my friend mage a mage named iamsteve who i bought from him and now you have so DONT LIE and call me a scammer because I have to QUIT knight online. Thank You

Banned

omfg scammers
    everyone know Arkonic is big scammer he scammed my friend 1-2mounth ago md +8 for Arkonic character lol dev all ppl know u r fucking scammer u stole
    full warrior chitin set +7/12 str
    glave +1/70 rev from my warrior
    and stole from my friend mirage dagger +8
    fuck u and u come here post im scammer omfg !!!!!
    stfu noob i hate ppl like u dumbass!!!! :angry:

Banned

btw big-boss not my friend anymore he scammed me my priest >.< fuk him :angry: i gived him mage for free :P and he scam me
    dont trade with dev/arkonic, sdk spider and big-boss !! scammers