LMFAO.....

This is a discussion on LMFAO..... within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Ok.. *no names mention* but i was selling my dual md+8 while back when i bought it cheap for usd ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default LMFAO.....

Ok.. *no names mention*

but i was selling my dual md+8 while back when i bought it cheap for usd n this guy offered me $95 USD n i said ok.. but i was waiting for the money n when i was gonna give him 2 him the next day but i got my dual md+8 stolen by R1on.. *bewarn* but n i told this guy i would give a new dual md+8 if i got if but he said he was going 2 take his money back so i said ok.. meaning the deal is off... over... n now that he sees me selling dual * taking offers but only accept if its really really good =P* he msn's me i didn't get the money back so i want the daggers.. n i tld him no.. i'm gona keep it so i can keep playing ko but now he is saying give me the daggers n getting threat mails saying.. if i don't give my md+8 or get a proof of a person who stole it " goood bye ko4life" lol if u want proof come 2 ventrilo *wil give u the info * i was going 2 give the person who was buying the dual md+8 *the account was lvl 63 with full shell+7* but clan member on vent said don't do it n just keep saving up n rebuy the daggers.. n i thought i wasnt' going 2 make it but i did.. n i rebought my dagger from Seby <-- Offered him ib+7 , shard +7 , Rouge Shell helmet +5 and 5m* and the other md+8 was a gift from a Skysin..

lolololol. ans since johnny doesnt want to say who the person is i will. cuz i just dont give a shit thats y.

_:;Timothy;:_

is the person that is trying to fuck with johnny. and yeh i do know all about the trade with him johnny. but johnny did buy that rebirth md+8 for sexby or what ever the name is and i gave him the 1 i made from +1. it was a christmas priz. and johnny if he dont leave u alone tell him that he can go fuck the goat that is in his mothers Mexican sex show. lol.
    i dont know y that phase is funny to me but it is.

Banned

Originally posted by SkyS1n
    lolololol. ans since johnny doesnt want to say who the person is i will. cuz i just dont give a shit thats y. *

_:;Timothy;:_ *

is the person that is trying to fuck with johnny. and yeh i do know all about the trade with him johnny. but johnny did buy that rebirth md+8 for sexby or what ever the name is and i gave him the 1 i made from +1. it was a christmas priz. and johnny if he dont leave u alone tell him that he can go fuck the goat that is in his mothers Mexican sex show. lol. *
    i dont know y that phase is funny to me but it is.

ur not suppose 2 say the name >< but umm i told him i'll pick up the money hoepfully 2 day n send it back.. thsi just bullshit..

dude i have buyers for my accounts and im done with ko so i just dont care and i dont like douche bags sayin shit about my peeps yo. so dont make me busta cap in hera. B)

Banned

Originally posted by SkyS1n
    dude i have buyers for my accounts and im done with ko so i just dont care and i dont like douche bags sayin shit about my peeps yo. so dont make me busta cap in hera. *B)

:lol: "i don't give a fuk. i'll bust cap in nigga!!" hahahahahahahaha