Wtf, i dunno if i was lagignb ut thats weird O.o

This is a discussion on Wtf, i dunno if i was lagignb ut thats weird O.o within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; This human called Oxyn or sumin, so i left him, malciekd BC for him, he lured al way put of ...
Page: 1

Default Wtf, i dunno if i was lagignb ut thats weird O.o

This human called Oxyn or sumin, so i left him, malciekd BC for him, he lured al way put of bowl, was stil ful hp, i cliekdo n it and it was, he drained it, attacked it like twice and it died, dunno if i was lagging and it might of been nearly dead when i clicked on it, but i clicked on it for quit a while. :blink:

Chuo

dunno if its still working , but when boss leave bowl it dies and u get no drop

Originally posted by Chuo
    Oh, maybe that was it then lol. never happend to a bishop that got lured out, but this BC went far.

TeeL

Originally posted by Chuo
    Lol, Mew, you sh1t yourself earlier, you ran like a chicken from me and ma party :P

We were at cardinal, you and Squirtle came, Squirtle got owned and you ran like a b1tch hehehe

Chuo

Originally posted by TeeL+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TeeL)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chuo
    Lol, Mew, you sh1t yourself earlier, you ran like a chicken from me and ma party :P

We were at cardinal, you and Squirtle came, Squirtle got owned and you ran like a b1tch hehehe[/b]
    sorry I dont use scrolls in Cz i was unbuffed , we were checking bosses , but trust me when im buffed i wont run

TeeL

Lol, i aint got scrolls either, i dont want u to find me when ure buffed, lol.

Chuo

I've got some new tools which I will use tommorow after I hit 52 :S