Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

look the price of the IN and dragon flight set +7

This is a discussion on look the price of the IN and dragon flight set +7 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; ...
Page: 1

Amgm1

Arrow

dUdEpAt

Im a thief? LOL just cuz u dont know prices

Amgm1

Question

Im a thief? LOL just cuz u dont know prices[/b]
    look that the thief pm me, who think that im dont know prices lol and u tell me noob?, check the info of my warrior and u see the set chitting shell +7, the giga+8 1 hand is the unique+8 that my warrior have and u have set +8 ii+9, and hb+9 and i kick your ass twice the other day, im sellling more items in real money dont make me laught, other thing with expensive prices a chitting shell set +8 no rb is 175$ USD and IN is not more of 150$ USD, all this is 325$ USD and u want 535$ USD lol, u always sell expensive in igi, igc& USD, try with some1 that dont know over this game im a player with 5 years of experience, dont tell me that i know of prices because u always want a car for each item that u sell, and again i repeat that i see your info in www.kingofknight.com and u dont have the exceptional dragon set+7 no rebirth and other thing more i dont pay items with USD, if u dont know me u can create your topic asking if some1 sell me in USD for laught of you again, for me u are a thief 535$ USD good joke lol

igor_lazar

look that the thief pm me, who think that im dont know prices lol and u tell me noob?, check the info of my warrior and u see the set chitting shell +7, the giga+8 1 hand is the unique+8 that my warrior have and u have set +8 ii+9, and hb+9 and i kick your ass twice the other day, im sellling more items in real money dont make me laught, other thing with expensive prices a chitting shell set +8 no rb is 175$ USD and IN is not more of 150$ USD, all this is 325$ USD and u want 535$ USD lol, u always sell expensive in igi, igc& USD, try with some1 that dont know over this game im a player with 5 years of experience, dont tell me that i know of prices because u always want a car for each item that u sell, and again i repeat that i see your info in www.kingofknight.com and u dont have the exceptional dragon set+7 no rebirth and other thing more i dont pay items with USD, if u dont know me u can create your topic asking if some1 sell me in USD for laught of you again, for me u are a thief 535$ USD good joke lol

[/b]
    you should learn too read, he was selling you a set of EXC DRAGON FLIGHT SET and a IN+0, not a regular shell set.

Edit: he is on of the cheapest sellers on ko4life.

Amgm1

Lightbulb

you should learn too read, he was selling you a set of EXC DRAGON FLIGHT SET and a IN+0, not a regular shell set.

Edit: he is on of the cheapest sellers on ko4life.[/b]
    u have to learn to read dragon piece +7 = chitting shell+8

Edit: he sell expensive always in game here idk

PioneeR

chitin shell +8 ? hahahaha you know the bonus of Mytrills boy ?

dUdEpAt

Lol dude don't waste time with this noob, he is amusing tho :P

Amgm1

Exclamation

chitin shell +8 ? hahahaha you know the bonus of Mytrills boy ?[/b]
    1 isnt mitril is dragon and yes of course i know th bonus that i win, second look my age im not a boy im a man

Lol dude don't waste time with this noob, he is amusing tho :P[/b]
    noob? im kicking your ass always in cz and u call me noob? good joke, other thing im tired of say u in game dont pm me offering your items and for finish this topic today i buy 2 pieces exceptional dragon gauntled and boots in 12 gb each, tell me who is the noob now thief

was it necessary to make a topic about that? if u didnt like the prices u could have just said: no ty.

Amgm1

Talking

was it necessary to make a topic about that? if u didnt like the prices u could have just said: no ty.[/b]
    the problem is that he call me noob when i write him in private, who is him for call me noob? for my he is a stupid, he have lucky that he live in other country

if u are such a grown man like u claim to be.. u wouldnt care about someone you dont know calling you a noob.

The king. Senior Member

if u are such a grown man like u claim to be.. u wouldnt care about someone you dont know calling you a noob.[/b]
    so true.

bump

dUdEpAt

"for my he is a stupid, he have lucky that he live in other country"

what kind of language is that ? ....... what he said ?

i dont understand :P[/b]
    LOL hehehe, this guy is funny as hell

FLaMeS

Pats a noop

Amgm is a r-e-t-a-r-d <----spell it out maybe you better with letters...since you surely cant handle numbers.

P.S. I Make both of your mommas bounce!!!!11 :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast