Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

looking lvl 60+ mage ,int priest, warrior to play on

This is a discussion on looking lvl 60+ mage ,int priest, warrior to play on within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; accounts played/playing so far: unforgivable,derogichevil,001,exoskeleton,s4ga,dar kkillah,JRoss,1 dcz char (forgot name)...
Page: 1

braze

accounts played/playing so far: unforgivable,derogichevil,001,exoskeleton,s4ga,dar kkillah,JRoss,1 dcz char (forgot name)

Erm May i ask why Abel is posting through Deans Acct? :S

braze

Erm ,cause i cant log with my others?! It's not your concernes anyways ?!

Everyone knows who you are... Maby your using deans to hide the identity? Ad4Mas from ronark..

And your blocked on my MSN. GROW up.

If you cant log your others, maby they are banned or deleted?..

And stop posting your pics with S4Ga no one cares about them, You even changed Deans sig, how gay are you?

braze

i blocked you to, U just a nooob koxper like u always did ^^ i dont care what u say to me ^^ block me ,yes i asked it 2 days ago? u to weak to block me directly? And do i gotta tell them what for person u are? a fat scotish guy that cleans oil companys with a broom!?

Rofl, i dont care that people know what my part time job was after school.

So what i cleaned companys through a friends company. IT got me a £3,000 Motorbike through the year i didnt spend jack shit of it, AND still got left overs for my self

You can say "fat ginger" Well Abel, im not the one stuffing my face with Belgium Chocolates, Heck - My BALLS have droped, What can you say about yours?

Goodday ~Cammy

P.S i told you Fuck off, didnt you realise i whent offline at that point? Learn English. Prat.

braze

Oh you didnt spend jack shit?! uhu and all those times you BOUGHT heaven fire??? And your nutting goodgun,lcky i never letted you play my account now i heared of your old clannies that you scammed items of them... Scammy!! hahaha

Sabandija

i blocked you to, U just a nooob koxper like u always did ^^ i dont care what u say to me ^^ block me ,yes i asked it 2 days ago? u to weak to block me directly? And do i gotta tell them what for person u are? a fat scotish guy that cleans oil companys with a broom!?[/b]

are u fatty and a ginger ?
    how cute :$

lol.

This is the wrong place for this anyways, it should be in 'In-Game Requests'

braze

euhmm ,not much people look there anyways,and if someone looks,change is small he want to share.. ,,, bump

Fluffy

His goodgun from what i've seen and a nice person h34r: He can be trusted, atleast he has my trust h34r:

PaperStylo

I don't know how he is as a trader, I do know how he is as a player.. Koxped in Ronark and a mere child that can't act mature. This doesn't mean he can't be a good trader tho

braze

well bro , i exctually expected a flame of you ,buth your comment isnt to bad ,i was a kid at that time im now more mature, and Scammy... my balls dropped by now

Rofl,

You wanna know WHY he is calling me a Scammer? He dont even got the proof.

Ill give you the proof.

Leme upload it,

But the story:

I was the leader of Massacre, i have a clan bank which consists of 3x Club Defence +1 (Rogue,Priest and Mage) and 1x Spear Defence (Priest +1)

GhettoChild made a clan when i disbanded it - and i dispise that kid, annoying, greedy, adminent.

Because i wouldnt give him +1 DEFENCE CLUB and 1 SPEAR Defence, he is calling me a Scammer.

Able get your fucking story right, If your gona call me a scammer - I can post when you CRIED when your DontLikeAFreak got banned hahaha, Damn that was funny - You cried over a game? ( if i still got it after database error - which deleted most thing on my computer including work :S)

Anybody care to call me a scammer over these items?

Guess Abel dosent know the story huh,

And Abel, why not go on a vent and speak and we can hear your only 13.. Your balls wont drop till your 25 the way your going, Get some friends, And erm, WHY are you not leveling your own char?

Is this a scam to happen?

And anyone seen how this started, and how he was rude because i called Him Able because he wants to hid his identity? what SHOULD i call him? I thought his real name was Able in RL?

Erm May i ask why Abel is posting through Deans Acct? :S[/b]
    You sir, just made a prat of yourself 3 Times.

Oh And this is my last post in this thread, your combacks are like a School Childs.

Edit: to Abel below - I made over 3 Grand, the majority of it was spent on Knight Online (About 1.5 Grand of it) And the other was spent on a £3,000 motorbike which is rare. Heck can you say you made that money when your were 15 abel? I sure can, i worked hard for it and it got me allot of things i want, i can buy my own premium, KC on this game, i can buy virtually anything.

You have to ask me everytime on MSN to buy yo u prem for IGC/Items because your mommy and daddy wont let you buy, you go Straight to bed at 10 PM without any questions to your parents, obviously you get abused by daddy if you dont do as told.

No wonder your hole is so open, you like it.

braze

No my combacks make sense instead of your bullshit, wanne know why i dun come on vent? My headset broke ,i go buy one this week, and its more then 1 piece chitin you scammed ,Scammy... First of all ,u always tought u were better then anyone else.Thinking ur the best player ingame??? Dont let me laugh? and waw 3 000$ earnt in a whole year with a broom.... Damn you can call urself verry succesfull in life :P(that was sarcastic ). They better gave you a bigger brain so you could make high school and get a acceptable job...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast