manes to cypher

This is a discussion on manes to cypher within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; selling manes accounts looking for lvl 70 warrior or priest with decent gear pm me on forums my msn is ...
Page: 1

lo0pynuts

selling manes accounts

looking for lvl 70 warrior or priest with decent gear pm me on forums
    my msn is [email protected]

offering manes accounts and items:

lvl 65 warrior manes / lvl 57 rogue akara on same account

rogue has +7 cleaver prolly 10 days silver premmy left trina few pieces +7 fp ect.

lvl 61 priest / lvl 59 rogue manes both same account

items for priest:
    +7 hp chit set reversed (except helm)(priest)
    +5 dol
    +6 lycaon hammer
    +7 dd helm chit (priest)
    green dragon ammy

items for rogue:
    +8 fp pauld
    +8 fp pad
    +7 chit glove/boot
    +7 dd chit helm
    x2 +8 cleaver
    +9 dex ammy/belt

items for warrior:
    roc
    minitaor ear
    wp
    +7 shell set (except helm)
    +7 chit dd helm
    +7 raptor reversed

random:

+7 gr giga 1hd
    +0 chaotic staff

scammer ?? http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1725169

Delete your sig pls... You dirtied the name of EuroStar.
    BB

richo123

mmmm why do you keep making new topics you scammer? how about you get yourself a good name and give me back my roc? your the reason i quit ko for ages and now im back and im gonna make sure you dont get away nice and easy without being known as a scammer

lo0pynuts

give back the things you took from my friends and you can have roc? dont act like your innocent lol and sed stop trying to raise your post count when you dont know wtf your talking about like i said davo give back all the items you took oh and also you tried scamming another friend of mine by trying to let him use your rogue and then taking the pass back so stfu plz and get out of my topic

Motnahp

give back the things you took from my friends and you can have roc? dont act like your innocent lol and sed stop trying to raise your post count when you dont know wtf your talking about like i said davo give back all the items you took oh and also you tried scamming another friend of mine by trying to let him use your rogue and then taking the pass back so stfu plz and get out of my topic[/b]
    I am pretty sure he just admitted to taking the roc

/scammer

richo123

LOL the funny thing is i gave your friend that account and i told him not to put any items on there and he didnt? also i dont know your friends theyre probably fucked up retart turks so stop accusing me off scamming your friends when i dont even know who your friends are. i dont care who thinks i scammed what or anything all i know is that your a fucking scammer and thats all i care about noob
    /die

lo0pynuts

if im such a scammer why would i say only trading using a trade mod? and davo we went over this 1000 times already just give back the shit youve taken and you can have roc if not stfu and gtfo my topic i dont even play ko anymore im selling this to give to a friend so hmm blow me?

richo123

umm fuck face name what i scammed cause seriously your full of shit

lo0pynuts

hmmm md +8 before they were common rol and a few other things just piss off and get out my topic what are you a 2 year old child?

richo123

LOL! if i scammed that shit i wouldnt care about you taking my roc yuo fucking idiot