Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Manes Dcz

This is a discussion on Manes Dcz within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; i miss those parties i want pl4y to come back....
Page: 3

i miss those parties i want pl4y to come back.

Motnahp

hmm intresting put ouch, normajean, J, Play and H3NG in a party and say bb oke[/b]
    What a dumb response... They were never even geared that good, and that pk is long dead

Try this... Classy + BK > All

But when it comes down to it... Nati sucks for that bs level 80 fight on his vid...

And most respect goes to BIGFORCE because he is actually good...

Also anyone can tank people in ardream.
    I went in with crap plate8 armour on a 56 the other day, alone, and pulled 500+NP a death.

Lastly, since my paper rogue only had just over 1300ap not so geared in plate8.... I am gunna go and say there is no fuking way a fp rogue is gunna pull 1700ap so GTFO please... you couldn't touch a level 80s ac legitly thanks

"ohhh ohhhh he minors soooshiuifdgw good..." try this..... 678678678678678678678 OMG it is minor

also restricted was a speed hacker noob in our day, get over it... noob then noob now >.>

and J's cute

Try this... Classy + BK > All

and J's cute [/b]
    always

classy remember the 2 vs 14-16?

J

hmm intresting put ouch, normajean, J, Play and H3NG in a party and say bb oke[/b]
    WOOOO!

i miss those parties i want pl4y and J to come back.[/b]
    Fixed it for you.

What a dumb response... They were never even geared that good, and that pk is long dead

Try this... Classy + BK > All[/b]
    Back then me and play were probably one of the few people who were "geared" And remember that 2 v 2 we had classy n bk? HMMMM? <3

and J&#39;s cute [/b]
    Thanks babe.

WOOOO!
    Fixed it for you.
    Back then me and play were probably one of the few people who were "geared" And remember that 2 v 2 we had classy n bk? HMMMM? <3
    Thanks babe.[/b]
    yes i remember it cause it never happened.

we were goign to do i t but we never id it. atleast i dont remember doing it. i think we would won though :P we were going to rape you first. duff then dead. cause classy was fp bp at the time so he hit liek 500+. and then double teamed pl4y.

nice try tho J :P

Motnahp

Back then me and play were probably one of the few people who were "geared"[/b]
    yes, you two and Kaboom

we were goign to do i t but we never id it. atleast i dont remember doing it. i think we would won though :P we were going to rape you first. duff then dead. cause classy was fp bp at the time so he hit liek 500+. and then double teamed pl4y.
    nice try tho J :P[/b]
    Yea we never had it with bk and me
    Just with like.... Ummm h3ng and someone else, maybe Noodles? when we met out there

classy remember the 2 vs 14-16?[/b]
    And of course I remember those like 16v2s, especially the one at the glitched rock that everyone always goes in/on, best fight.

lol but dcz pk ROS style is long gone... It will never come back, now tru needs 8 man parties to leave town...
    And tru is so far from old ROS... which is funny since it originally was like the closest remake... after Rise failed

TheBestThereIs... Lets keep pk going the right way

best orck:
    Restricted(BP)
    Panic333k( mag) 1200def+
    lllPOWERMENlll
    Oouch1 (int priest 1400def+)
    Oouch2 (mag)
    jaloser
    OFC ME!! [/b]
    AND WTF... Since when does Ouch an int pirest get credit for being a good pker >.> that isn&#39;t fair...
    and even a hacker gets rank 1?

Lmao I went rogue mostly to get some creds my way INT PRIESTS DON&#39;T GET ANY D:<
    I mean anyone can do as they please out there with 1400ac...
    I was doing my shlt with right about 900ac... good gear makes it too easy

And geeze put h3ng on that list dam... Who cares if he doesn&#39;t pk anymore

you guys didnt do 2v16&#39;s

classy you woulda told me. you said you were doing 2v10

i rmember when we did t hose when we were human against ros lol. then ros askeds us to NT and join so they wouldnt get pwned so hard :P

but when we did the 3v13 with you me and fluppy that was the best.

J

i rmember when we did t hose when we were human against ros lol. then ros askeds us to NT and join so they wouldnt get pwned so hard :P[/b]
    Actually you were sucking my dick and telling me how good I was, then I&#39;m like, " You can suck my dick on orc side better" and your like okey! Then you NT&#39;ed.

nice try tho J :P[/b]
    No, we did it. First we did 3 v 3 (I forgot who the 3rd was) then when we did 2 v 2 you couldn&#39;t even move my hp. I had 50 DD base, and 1300 AC. You spiked me for like 200. And I believe Classy was Int at the time and he was torment build. All I had to do was parasite and malice and he was couple hits away from dieing. Also the fact that he didn&#39;t have 1920 heal.

Motnahp

Yea you are talking about when we did it in ardream, i remember you destroyed us... but it was never with bknight it was with other ROS members, h3ng and someone i think

Banned

What was your AP on JuniorNati so ?
    Warriors 80 use 360 HP pots ?

A DCZ rogue can&#39;t decrease HP of 80 warriors especially if you said you have not an impressive stuff... you need 1700 AP + to hope decrease HP points of Hecaton...[/b]
    Come on, don&#39;t be afraid Just tell it

lo i watched nati vid again. i think the lvl 80 was standing still longer than he was fighting. he do 2 hits. let nati minor up. then repeat. goodjob.

Motnahp

lo i watched nati vid again. i think the lvl 80 was standing still longer than he was fighting. he do 2 hits. let nati minor up. then repeat. goodjob.[/b]
    i told you... the warrior kept having to stop so he wouldn&#39;t kill nati

Banned

i told you... the warrior kept having to stop so he wouldn&#39;t kill nati[/b]
    thats called poor turkish lag

In my opinion dcz in manes is pretty good.U can have a lot of fun!In ocr side if u pk with truballaz(normally with essential(now int priest 1500+defense) and ketcho69(1300+ap,1000 defense),restricted,ouch and panic u will kill a lot.in human side if u pk with benago,juniornati and bigforce u can kill a lot too! U guys dont need to fight for this.Just go ardream pk wich one of this guys and have a lot of fun and u will see who is the best.

Ps:essential and ketcho69 vid coming soon.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast