Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

bad luck

This is a discussion on bad luck within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Talked with oblivion night befor told him im gunna seal all my stuff tonight cause he was scared Fred(aka screamingslave) ...
Page: 1

vanlordacc

Default bad luck

Talked with oblivion night befor told him im gunna seal all my stuff tonight cause he was scared Fred(aka screamingslave) will do something stupid to my account with clan items on, and i told him ill seal all my stuff but after ill come back(was going to the park to smoke with some friends), anyway i went and when i came back i was naked and saw Slave(aka screamingslave aka fred) stoled the items and hes trying to sell them for USD -_-
    the reason i didnt seal them befor i went out is bcoz Ori was at war atm :unsure:

this is my goodbye to Patos, was fun n all, alot of drama :wub:

CanYouDigItSuckA out.

ps: <3 flippy<- oh and oblivion u were right sorry i didnt seal my stuff in time <3 u too
    also selling Lv61.55% beresker hero 133k nps all quests done got all info.

Chuo

thats sux >< how long u knew that screamingslave ? i saw his post on KOLranking form and asked if he split with ya ...

Kira

damn man thath rlyy sux.... u can hope for rollback like i did. after 2 weeks i got rollback damn so sorry br :angry:

Cerius

Don't quit you noob, stay on this server! :angry:

Chuo

Originally posted by Kira
    damn man *thath rlyy sux.... u can hope for rollback like i did. after 2 weeks i got rollback damn so sorry br *:angry:
    rollback for him will be rly hard , he shared his account with 2 persons ( his bro and friend ) if GMs check Ips he will be fuked up :S

actually no because his bro share his ip i think so if they check ip they will see :

his ip : playing at war

screamingslave ip : stealing items and now trying to sell them.

just change ur pw and send a ticket saying that you got HACKED (dont say scammed or it won't work ) , send it a few time until you get an answer but not from csrepxxx because csrep are all bots, ill talk to the gm ingame he follows me everywhere i go anyway

aww, this sux... many warned you about fred lol
    hope you can get your items back.

vanlordacc

Originally posted by Flippy
    actually no because his bro share his ip i think so if they check ip they will see :

just change ur pw and send a ticket saying that you got HACKED (dont say scammed or it won't work ) , send it a few time until you get an answer but not from csrepxxx because csrep are all bots, ill talk to the gm ingame he follows me everywhere i go anyway
    ill give it a shoot :wub:

Originally posted by ||VanLord||+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(||VanLord||)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

ill give it a shoot :wub:[/b]
    Doesnt ur brother play from an other country tho? :s

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by ||VanLord||@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

Doesnt ur brother play from an other country tho? :s[/b]
    i dont think so

vanlordacc

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by ||VanLord||@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

Doesnt ur brother play from an other country tho? :s[/b]
    no?

Banned

well me and killa got rollback and we shared account.. ^_^
    just post 3 message in a day .. (but we got hacked from arena bug . dunno if its matter something :/)

Chuo

just lie to CS ? xD Hope you will get your account back ,we need do Some DK;s laterz ^^

I told you Ori..............

vanlordacc

Hail -----------
    I have forwarded this request to the appropriate Knight Online Team Member for resolution. While we work as hard, we can we cannot always answer more complex issues as quickly. Please understand that there may be a brief delay while we attempt to resolve your issue. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. Thank you.
    -Knight Online Customer Support Team

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast