Marvellous Scammer!

This is a discussion on Marvellous Scammer! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; lol this newb marvellous scammed me lol i recently got hacked and he sed he would help me out by ...
Page: 1

Timma

lol this newb marvellous scammed me lol i recently got hacked and he sed he would help me out by allyin my clan so it can get stronger but he wanted 2mill to boorow
    so i lend it to him n he sed he would ally me if i lend it to him so i did n he did not ally me lol i no i fell for the oldest n newbiest scam in the book okkk guys so dont fall for Marvellous(host of clan Last) dont fall for his scams....

:lol:

scam of the month?

IownYouNigga

lol

waton

omg, how stupid are you??,
    there is an hacking - scammer topic. SO you are the noob, learn to read and post it in right direction

is this a scammed or just hilarious?

FredTFT

omfg u got scammed 2m? :S :S that's like.... erm..... 20 minutes of pots in pk!!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: h34r:

Derden

omg, how stupid are you??,
    there is an hacking - scammer topic. SO you are the noob, learn to read and post it in right direction[/b]
    these always 1 wanna be mod isnt there, let the mods do there job an u go back to being a twat

RiseAgainst_

these always 1 wanna be mod isnt there, let the mods do there job an u go back to being a twat[/b]
    Its called pointing out the obvious, if u dont like it you can just go fuck yourself kid. K bb