Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

MrRogers is a Thief

This is a discussion on MrRogers is a Thief within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Theres usually reasons why people dont trust others, maybe its because of "friends" that scammed him in the past, or ...
Page: 3

Theres usually reasons why people dont trust others, maybe its because of "friends" that scammed him in the past, or simply because you did nothing to earn his trust.[/b]
    But he trusted me enough with his account information. Thats why i'm confused. Trusts me enough to give me the info, but automatically assumes me when this happens. I think he was testing me.

But he trusted me enough with his account information. Thats why i'm confused. Trusts me enough to give me the info, but automatically assumes me when this happens. I think he was testing me.[/b]
    if it was a test obviously you failed big time.

louiseisstupid

well if u can replace trents lost items like u said u would then we will all shut up or else u shut up

well if u can replace trents lost items like u said u would then we will all shut up or else u shut up[/b]
    I know, thats what made me disappointed and pissed. Because trent accused me right off the bat, showing that he never really trusted me.... it made me sad...

If my computer is infected, then it is my fault and i will try to make up for the items lost.

I'm really not a bad guy..[/b]
    I said IF. Which is very possible since i have downloaded a few things lately that are KO related. (Private servers and sh1t.) AVG isn't running on my computer currently and i havent checked for a long time, so thats what im thinking right now.

if it was a test obviously you failed big time.[/b]
    Dude if it was a test, i didn't fail, I just got super unlucky. I get to be blamed for something I didn't do.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

I said IF. Which is very possible since i have downloaded a few things lately that are KO related. (Private servers and sh1t.) AVG isn't running on my computer currently and i havent checked for a long time, so thats what im thinking right now.
    Dude if it was a test, i didn't fail, I just got super unlucky. I get to be blamed for something I didn't do.[/b]
    did u got hacked also ?

SonOfaGun

rog, when we chatted on msn that day you sent me some screenies you took of trent's char.
    post those screens pls, i wanna see them b/c i couldnt DL them for some reason

louiseisstupid

well if u didnt want any dirt on yourself, you shouldnt have given zhou daddy's pass in the first place. who gives a random person some else's account so he can "check" for you?

did u got hacked also ?[/b]
    All my items are sealed, but maybe I did lose money and exp. Not sure. Haven't checked my acc since friday.

rog, when we chatted on msn that day you sent me some screenies you took of trent's char.
    post those screens pls, i wanna see them b/c i couldnt DL them for some reason[/b]
    Deleted them, thought they were corrupted. + they wouldnt be on this computer... this is my moms comp...

well if u didnt want any dirt on yourself, you shouldnt have given zhou daddy's pass in the first place. who gives a random person some else's account so he can "check" for you?[/b]
    Zhoujie isn't random dude.

louiseisstupid

ok heres the fact man. you dont give away other ppl's info cuz u dont have the right to. did u confirm with daddy before u gave zhou the info?

SonOfaGun

ok heres the fact man. you dont give away other ppl's info cuz u dont have the right to. did u confirm with daddy before u gave zhou the info?[/b]
    thats y i got suspicious...

ok heres the fact man. you dont give away other ppl's info cuz u dont have the right to. did u confirm with daddy before u gave zhou the info?[/b]
    No. I know that was not a smart thing to do. I hadn't seen daddy for 3 days lol. No way to talk to the guy if hes gone almost all the time. I know it was stupid and I thought about it as i was pulling away in the car. I thought "fuck, im a dumbass".... it was stupid and yea maybe suspicious.

thats y i got suspicious...[/b]
    Well it was my mistake... but the items were gone by then anyway i just hadnt realized it

d4z3d

Nah I honestly do think 100% that rogers DID scam him. All the things you have done in the past rogers, concludes that you most likely did it.[/b]

I agree... im not going to release who i am and how i know everyone in this topic :P but from past times i wouldnt doubt for a second that MrRogers is the culprit.

I agree... im not going to release who i am and how i know everyone in this topic :P but from past times i wouldnt doubt for a second that MrRogers is the culprit.[/b]
    why does every1 hate me? i thought i didnt have any enemies.

This is retarded.

d4z3d

why does every1 hate me? i thought i didnt have any enemies.

This is retarded.[/b]

Everyone hates you because you are a prepubescent annoying little fuck... Your past actions has made many realize your not that great of a person. Your a horrible friend to mark (dont know if you guys are still friends.) And you gave out personal information someone(Willowmoon) trusted you with. Don't play the "Oh I didnt know that was her real phone number..was just playing around" card. And you gave out someones Account info... GG

Banned for scamming.

Everyone hates you because you are a prepubescent annoying little fuck... Your past actions has made many realize your not that great of a person. Your a horrible friend to mark (dont know if you guys are still friends.) And you gave out personal information someone(Willowmoon) trusted you with. Don't play the "Oh I didnt know that was her real phone number..was just playing around" card. And you gave out someones Account info... GG[/b]
    off topic i know but dazed send me a mesage on who you are..i wont tell anyone just curious SOMEONE KNOWS WHO I AM WOOT!!!!! hope your not RL freind cause then ill be bummed :lol: h34r: :P

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast