Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

MrRogers is a Thief

This is a discussion on MrRogers is a Thief within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; RAZ wtf where did you come from all of a sudden...
Page: 5

wendolyn1987

RAZ wtf where did you come from all of a sudden

upsssssssssss

Willow

I got only a few things to say:

1. It is against KO TOS and rules to give your information to anybody or share your account.
    2. It is your damn fault for trusting ppl you dont know (sorry to say)
    3. KEEP MY NAME THE FUK AWAY FROM THIS TOPIC cause i dont really give a shit whats going on here and nobody cares what happened between me and Rogers.
    4. Titanium close this topic cause this is truly not related to this section. If they want to accuse someone of scamming, hacking or cheating there is a section specificly for it.

AND last but not least
    5. Dont bother replying to my post cause i dont care what you have to say

This is totally pathetic.

SonOfaGun

1. It is against KO TOS and rules to give your information to anybody or share your account.
    3. KEEP MY NAME THE FUK AWAY FROM THIS TOPIC cause i dont really give a shit whats going on here and nobody cares what happened between me and Rogers.
    4. Titanium close this topic cause this is truly not related to this section. If they want to accuse someone of scamming, hacking or cheating there is a section specificly for it.

AND last but not least
    This is totally pathetic.[/b]
    well im replying to this post but its more for everyone else than for you :P

1. Hardly anyone follows TOS
    2. Rogers wasnt a stranger to daddy. But i kinda see what you mean by "dont know"
    3. You have the right to say that :P
    4. I personally dont want this topic moved or deleted b/c i dont want some noobs from other servers jumping into this thread. They always blabber and give judgement when they dont know what the fuck they'r talking about.

and this topic isnt pathetic, all you had to say was to leave your name out of it and thats all you should'v said. We're just trying to figure out what happened and deal justice (Pathos style LOL).

and @ you rogers
    its bullshit you deleted the screenshots b/c they'r "corruptted"
    you may have deleted them for other reasons... perhaps the status window showed "10000 coins lost" a few times?

PainInDaAss

AND last but not least
    This is totally pathetic.[/b]
    Ha ha agreed, its your own fault to give your account id, i am feel sorry for you bcuz same shit happend to me 2 or 3 times i dont even remember ,hope ull learn your lesson.

P.S Wheres smoke theres fire (or it goes other way around cuz i feel lots of heat here :P )

Could've predicted that, MrRgoers was a big retard when I played Pathos, hd fights with him all the time cause he thought he is that good.
    Basicaly you can't trust stupid people, sorry to hear it man.

Banned

Yes i know i shouldn't have shared my account. It's pointless to say that. kinda like saying hey man u should eat something.

But he was a good friend. I knew he played a friends account also. If u were me u would have trusted him too.

Market section isn't relevant to missing items that are probably gonna be seen in merchant?

Razyrfist

One, as I said before, I am not taking sides. It may be clear who it is, I do not personally know. In regards to what Willow said, as much as I hate to say it.......she is right. I, too, was hacked, and I believe it was by someone who knew my pass and was a good friend of mine. Things can go sourly very quickly and it seems hard to find anyone who is completely trustworthy anymore. You have my deepest sympathies about what happened, but I dont entirely blame you. I do hope you get your items back and I hope that you are 100% certain about who it is.

Shios +2 are kinda unique to boot so it's stupid to steal them. Except there pretty damn valuable : )[/b]
    Yah lol. They are. that would make me want to steal something if theres only like 2 of them in the whole server which i could be easily identified with if i had em.

and @ you rogers
    its bullshit you deleted the screenshots b/c they'r "corruptted"
    you may have deleted them for other reasons... perhaps the status window showed "10000 coins lost" a few times?[/b]
    LOL. no zhoujie. i tried to send u them a bunch of times... if i tried to send u them a bunch of times with 10,000 coins lost on there that would have just made me look like a dumbass

Could've predicted that, MrRgoers was a big retard when I played Pathos, hd fights with him all the time cause he thought he is that good.
    Basicaly you can't trust stupid people, sorry to hear it man.[/b]
    I am that good.

You've told me these stories over MSN which are Obviously not true... And no.. I wasn't the most hated... Perhaps I wasn't the favorite in goodnight... but I was important. and from what I remember.. everyone in goodnight hated you except for phenom... had no clue why he liked you.[/b]
    I've been thinking about who you are

I know who you are.... lol at trying to cover it up by saying that phenom LIKED me..

when hes the one posting SHIT about me as a different name.. haha

d4z3d

You still have no clue. :blink: phenoms long gone....

Yah lol. They are. that would make me want to steal something if theres only like 2 of them in the whole server which i could be easily identified with if i had em.[/b]
    who said you have to sell em? for all we know, you could make an ice mage under a diff name that nobody knows of and use the shios urself.

You still have no clue. :blink: phenoms long gone....[/b]
    Yeah. Your phenom, dont try and play it off like you arent ^^

who said you have to sell em? for all we know, you could make an ice mage under a diff name that nobody knows of and use the shios urself.[/b]
    dude i have platinum and i fuking am level 71 20% hardly exp at all like i would make a new char LMFAO

See, obsessed little kids with an ego problem do shit like that.
    It's a game for christ's sake, how can you be that homosexual?
    You sucked when I played, you suck now and that's why you need to scam people.
    Gg, hope you get hit by a car.

ok closing this stuff
    we all should know now that most of the ppl here dont like JAMIEB and that he most obviouslly scammed items
    which will never be returned so untill he proves other wise he is on the scammers list

/closed

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345